Chapter 29 - Pain

Hanku's P.O.V.

After Ichigo's scream, came a second of dead silence. It seemed like the word had stopped for a moment as she turned her head down. When her head arised again, an extreme intent to take revenge could be seen in her eyes.

'Hiroto, Ashi!' She said on a cold and determined voice which was unusal from her. The two others stopped inmediately despite not knowing what happened. 'Stand back for a moment!'

The two both nodded. Hiroto jumped onto a tree, so as Ashi and Shiromaru.

'What is she going to do?' The girl asked the Hyuga.

'I don't know either.' He shock his head then turned to the events happening on the ground.

The enemy nins were confused as I walked to the girl who was now standing next to her sensei's corpse.

'We will do the thing we last worked on.' She turned to me.

'You mean that? But you are not ready for it now Ichigo! It is not perfect! And otherwise, you will be off guard during it!' My voice was filled with worries.

'I know my weaknesses really well Hanku. We will do it now!' As my sight met her dark black eyes, I could tell, that something is different from before. I saw the determination and the will to success in it and I had became sure, that she had the strenght to do it!

'Alright then. Do as you wish.' I said and closed my eyes. She placed her hand on my head. When I opened them they blinked light green. 'I'm ready.'

'Extreme Boundary Shadow Trap!' She shouted and closed her eyes, focusing on the shadows of our enemies just in time, because they were approaching to us.

Her shadow expanded in an unbelievably huge rate and trapped the nins. That was the easier part of it. She had to hold it, until I finish them, but it won't work. I can't get rid of all of them alone.

'You cowardy dog! Come and help!' I shouted to Shiromaru. Just as Ichigo, dogs were able to understand me.

'I couldn't belive if anyone were to say, that one day I'll help a feline!' The dog replied.

'What are you barking about Shiromaru? What do you mean by this?' Ashi asked, than the puzzle became solved in her head.

'Sure!' She grabbed Hiroto's hand. 'We have to help them!'

They jumped down and started to finish the trapped nins, while the shadows were getting thicker and started to move up on the victims bodies, make them unable to move.

'Stop it Ichigo! You just have to hold it.' I shouted.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. It was a look that meant nothing good. Her sight was filled with darkness, with the intent of revenge.

I tought that this had went too far, so I wanted to broke our jutsu, but then something unecpected happened.

Her eyes had been like she was looking into me. That's the last thing I could remember before I lost conciousness.