Chapter 21 - Hiroto vs. Hayama-sensei

As they took their place the fight began. I was expecting an opening from Hiroto as he usually strikes with great strenght first, but this fight was different than anything before.

Hayama-sensei attacked first with a wind blow, but Hiroto stayed still and dodged it with Palm Rotation.

As he took his fighting stance I noticed that something is different from before. I didn't know how, but when I looked at his eyes I had a strange feeling. Not because of his activated Byakugan, but because of the determination coming from it. I had to realise that this Hiroto is not the same weak boy anymore, who could be striked down by one of Hayama-sensei's wind blows.

'Ashi, you can see it too?' I asked my friend who was standing next to me.

'Yes. Hiroto-kun has the will to success in this fight.' She said on a plain voice. 'He grew stronger.' I nodded and turned back to watch the fight.

Hiroto forced out a close combat, which is his main stronghold. He attacked our sensei with amazing speed. Sometimes I couldn't even follow his movements.

Hayama-sensei was dodging his moves with his sword, but he got even faster. As I was watching this fight I almost turned giddy.

Suddenly they stopped. I could see Hiroto-kun's hand on Hayama's wrist. Sensei's sword fell onto the ground. It seemed that he can't move his arm. Hiroto got him!

Our sensei looked surprised, but in an instant he smiled at his student. Hiroto took away his hand.

'You did well Hiroto. You improved a lot.' Hayama-sensei said and looked to the other side of the field. 'Am I right Neji?'

Neji? What is sensei talking about? I turned my head to the place he was looking at and my eyes grew wide. There were three man standing. Neji Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and my brother! We were all shocked.

'Sensei, what's the meaning of this?' I asked.

'I invited them to see your improval.' He said matter-of-factly, but we, who knew him well, could hear a proud tone from his voice.

'Good job Hiroto-sama.' Neji walked to Hiroto.

'You think so, Neji-kun?' He was really exhausted, but seemed to be really happy to be praised by Neji.

'Yes, this was a good fight, but we can still work on it to be perfect.'

'As I expected from you Neji-kun.' He smiled at the older Hyuga. 'We can train tomorrow.' He said as they walked to the edge of the field.

'Take a rest Hiroto!' Hayama-sensei said when he could move his arm. He seemed proud of his student, than turned to Ashi. 'Ashi, it is your turn now!'