Chapter 51 - Final clash

'Finaly! This starts to become something!' Shikamaru said and took his fighting stance. 'Show me what you've got!' Akira growled at him, than attacked.

He striked with extreme speed and deadly power, but brother dodged the attacks. A horrible hand to hand combat began.

It was the fighting style Akira was the best at, so Shika's situation became hopeless soon. He was hit several times. It was hard to watch, but I couldn't do anything against it.

Soon, brother's stamina started to seem like it was nothing compared to Akira's brutal strenght. Shika recessed back, then used the Shadow Trap which I wrote on the Shadow Scroll, to keep his opponent from moving towards him.

This jutsu consumed a lot less of his chakra than his Shadow Posession jutsu, but he was almost completely out, so he couldn't hold it for too long.

When the jutsu broke and Shika fell to the ground, I looked at Akira. He won! He won for me!

But when I looked into his eyes, I noticed that they are cloudy and dark. At the same time his claws became longer. His paw was about to strike down, when I shouted. I didn't cared anymore about the fact, that I shouldn't interfere with their duel. I had to do something.

'Stop! Stop it Akira!' My voice was sharp and intolerant for opposition. His paw stopped in mid-air and he turned his head in my direction. His eyes were honey coloured again and were filled with sadness, regret and also surprise. Then his whole figure started trembling.

He screamed with pain as his back cambered back. I realised what I just did to him. I ordered him what to do! In other words, I just forced him to stop and change back!

I could feel the suffering I caused to him with my command in that moment. I collapsed. It became hard to move. He ran to me immediately as his body changed back to his human form. He got down on his knees and placed my head onto his lap, looking into my eyes.

'Ichigo-sama!' He whispered. 'I'm so sorry. I was careless and stupid. I... I...' His tears started to fall. I slowly raised my arm to his cheeks.

'Don't apologise to me Akira-koi! You was the one who fought, not me!'

'But you had suffered, because I lost control. Moreover, I almost killed your brother!'

'But you didn't!' I smiled at him. Black spots started to dance in front of my eyes. 'I'm proud of you, my wolfy.'

Then I fainted.

-----

Sorry for the late update guys! I weren't able to be online.