Chapter 19 - Celebrate

'Is this really mine?' I asked Shikamaru.

In my hand there was a scroll. A scroll about shadow jutsus.

'Yes, you can use those jutsus written down in this scroll from now on. Furthermore, you can write new ones on it too.'

'What do you mean by new ones?' I was still shocked.

'This scroll is very long. Every member of the clan worked out new jutsus to shadow manipulation and wrote down them into this scroll.' He said and pointed to the last written part of the scroll. 'You see? This is my shadow posession jutsu writen down by me.'

'Amazing! Thank you so much brother.' I said happily, hugged him and pecked his face.

-----

'Tree bowls of pork ramen please!' Ashi ordered for us at Ichiraku Ramen.

I was tired, but I promised Ashi yesturday, after we had left the Hokage's office, that I will come with them to celebrate our successful mission and new rank.

So I was sitting in the Ramen Shop with Hiroto-kun and Ahsi-chan, waiting for our ramen when Konohamaru arrived.

'Hello guys! Have you seen Naruto?' It seemed like he is in a rush.

'Kiba said that he will see him at the main gate. He had just came back from a mission.' Ashi answered to him.

'Thank you Ashi-chan! See you guys later!' He said and left as quickly as he appeared.

'Here are your ramens!' Ichiraku said to us and gave us our food.

'Thank you for the food!' We said and started eating.

During eating we spoke about everyday problems then we went home.

We sat Hiroto on his way to the Hyuga complex, than said good-bye to him. Suddenly Ashi spoke up.

'Ichi-chan...What do you think about Hiroto-kun?' She asked shyly.

'He is a nice and kind guy. Why?' She blushed at my response. I jumped in front of her. 'Don't tell me! You love him!' I smirkled.

'Shhh!...Stop yelling like that! Somebody will hear you.' She blushed harder.

'Uppss...Sorry Ashi-chan.' I said.

'You can't stand still for a moment, can you?' She sighed and made a facepalm. 'I just wanted to ask you about what do you think about him. Nothing more.'

'I see.' I smirked.

-----

Sorry guys for the late update. I was busy lately.