Prologue

30,000 ft. above the ground. The plane rattles with turbulence. We've been flying now for nearly four hours and we've just been caught in a small storm across the ocean. The thick, gray clouds consume the plane as the thunder and lightning continues to scare a few of the passengers. Some passengers grip tightly on to their seats as the turbulence continues rattling the plane as some passengers don't seem to mind at all. It's always easy to tell the frequent flyers from the non-frequent flyers.

One more sudden jolt causes the overhead compartments to bust loose all of the luggage. The flying luggage falls to the ground of the cabin and above the heads of the passengers. The turbulence continues to get worse. A few passengers shout in pain as blood streams down their faces from the hit of the hard luggage. The fight attendants attempt to calm those on the flight but it doesn't work. The chaos continues.

I turn my head towards the small window settled next to my left shoulder, watching as the left wing shakes drastically in the gray clouds. The plane rattles even more, causing me to grab on to my own seat, gripping hard enough to where my knuckles turn white. I keep my eyes on the left wing, watching as it shakes harder and harder in the clouds. After a few seconds of the constant shaking and jolting back and forth, I watch as the left wing rips off in a matter of seconds.

Fear and panic immediately overtakes my body. The new, screeching sound of the plane's engine fills the cabin, covering the screams of all 217 passengers. The oxygen masks fall from their space above, falling directly in front of our faces. I quickly grab on to the mask that has fallen in front of me and position it on my face, breathing in the pure oxygen carefully. My inner ear vibrates as the roar of the world outside of the plane becomes apart of the inside of the plane.

There is nothing now separating us from the outside. What was only some slight turbulence from an ocean storm is now our plane crashing to the ground 30,000 ft. below. We'll all die. It will be quick. I open my eyes one last time to glance behind me. I want to see it. I have to see it before I come to my end. I might as well if I'm going to die anyway.

I slowly turn my head and find that the back of the plane is completely gone. All that I can see now is the thick, gray clouds behind us. Rows of seats are pulled out from the floor of the airplane and are vacuumed into the dark sky that we're falling from. I watch as a man attempts to hold on to his wife, screaming as he releases her into the sky. That's the last image that I see.

Blackout.