Chapter 7 // Plead

I fade in and out of consciousness as my body is dragged across cold concrete floors. My wrists are tied together with rough rope that's digging through my skin as blood bleeds through the duct tape that covers my mouth. My dark brown hair hangs over my face, preventing me from seeing much. I rely on my hearing instead.

I hear someone being dragged behind me, their loud voice shrieking behind their own duct tape. Reagan. As her name runs through my mind, I jerk in the arms of my carriers. They just bury their fingernails deeper into my arms, blood immediately rising to the surface. Reagan continues to shriek and cry behind me.

After what seems like forever of being dragged across concrete floors, we come to a stop. I'm thrown to the ground, my face bashing into the concrete beneath me. I wail in pain underneath the duct tape that silences me. I slowly turn my head and watch as Nick is thrown down next to me. His left eye is bruised and bloodied while his top lip is swollen, nearly doubled in size. Those bastards.

Reagan is thrown down on the other side of Nick, Niall shortly following after her. Niall also seems to have taken a pretty good beating while Reagan looks as if she's unharmed. Thank God. We all shift in our spots and turn to watch as Sol enters the room. His look of cleanliness has been replaced with the sight of fresh blood across his face. However, it's not his blood. It must be Niall's or Nick's, maybe even mine.

Sol gives his men a look, signaling them to lift us up and bring us all to our knees. His men do so, slapping us across the face if we resist. After a minute of this, we're all on our knees, staring up at Sol. This is what he wants. After all, he is the master as he calls himself. How pathetic.

"Well," he whispers through a thick smile, "Who wants to talk first?"

The four of us just kneel before him, not making a single noise.

"I said..." he says louder, delivering a punch to Niall's right cheek, "Who wants to go first!?"

Reagan makes a soft noise beneath her duct tape as tears stream down her dirty face. Sol smiles gently at her and slowly walks in her direction. He places his finger on the edge of her duct tape, ripping it off with a quick swipe.

"Ouch!" Reagan shrieks, turning her head away from him.

"Oh no," he whispers, "Did I hurt you?"

"Go to hell!" Reagan yells, glaring up at him.

"Let's try this again princess..." Sol whispers, once again gliding his filthy fingertips down her blouse.

Nick screams under his duct tape, his veins popping in his neck. His chest rises and falls heavily as he attempts to scoot closer towards Reagan. Sol's men quickly pull him back, kneeing him in the ribs a few times as he continues screaming in rage.

"Nick!" Reagan screams, staring at the abuse that Nick takes besides her.

"Don't worry about him love," Sol laughs, "Worry about yourself."

"What do you want?" Reagan asks, glaring back over to Sol.

Sol breathes in heavily, the smile upon his face quickly disappearing. He looks to his men and shoots them another signal. His men nod and grab Nick, pulling him out of the small concrete room that we're currently being housed in. Niall shortly follows after.

"No!" Reagan shouts, "No! Nick!"

"Listen here sweetheart..." Sol whispers, kneeling down next to her, "You were never suppose to see me. You weren't suppose to know that I exist. Therefore, since you do, you must be killed..."

"No!" Reagan cries, "Please! We'll leave and never return!"

"Oh, promises, promises..." Sol laughs, standing back upright.

"Please Sol! Please! We won't speak your name..." She cries, lifting her bloodied hands up to him in desperation.

Sol stares down at her, his face emotionless. The room is silent as Reagan's loud sobs fill the tight space. I watch as Sol just watches Reagan beg and plead. For a moment, I almost think that I see a look of regret in his dark, soulless eyes. That look of regret quickly ends when his eyes turn to meet mine.

"Harry Styles, correct?" He asks plainly, shifting over to me.

I just nod my head, unable to respond because of the duct tape across my face. Sol reaches up and rips it off of my face, a sheer burning sensation pouring through my nerves. I cringe in pain as my eyes water. I take in a breath and stare up at Sol, my eyes as dark as I can possibly make them to be. I don't want to show this psycho any ray of emotion.

"I asked you a question...boy." He whispers, his voice growing cold with the last word.

"Boy?" I laugh, "You're more than likely around the same age..."

"Is that so?" Sol asks, laughing along with me.

"Yeah," I whisper, "What are you, maybe, 17?"

As that question leaves my lips, his hand smacks across my face. A new burning sensation pouring through my nerves. I wince as the tears from before escape down my heated cheeks. Sol laughs to himself as he watches them stream.

"Be careful what words you speak..." he mutters, pointing a finger in my face.

"What do you want me to say then?" I ask. glaring up at him.

"I want to hear you plead for your life..." he whispers, kneeling down in front of me.

I bite my tongue before anymore wise words can escape from my mouth the way that my tears have escaped from my eyes. I will not show any sign of weakness. I will not allow him to be stronger than me. Whatever game that he's playing, I need to learn it and learn it fast.

I slowly turn my head to Reagan who's still kneeling besides me. She's sobbing quietly to herself as her long brown hair falls in front of her face. The feeling of pain and despair departs from her body, filling the room that we stand in. I take a deep breath and look back up to Sol who wears a devilish grin.

"I will never plead for my life..." I whisper, my voice cold and solid.

Sol's grin fades as his jaw tenses. He nods carefully and looks back to Reagan, who still kneels in a puddled mess before him. I watch as the light turns on in Sol's head. I immediately regret the statement that I made in the seconds before.

"No..." I whisper, watching as Sol stands back up.

Sol doesn't turn his attention back towards me. Instead, he just walks straight over to Reagan and yanks her up. Her soft muffled sobs turn into violent screams as Sol lifts her up and holds her against the cold concrete walls surrounding us. She tries everything in her power to shove him off of her, but he's far too powerful to be put down.

"No!" I scream, jumping to my feet.

Two of Sol's men immediately restrain me, pulling me to the other side of the room. I fight as their strong hands hold me against the same concrete walls that Reagan is pushed against. I scream as loud as I can, for whatever reason. I know that screaming won't help, I know that no one will come but I scream anyways. I scream to keep my own sanity.

I watch as Sol strips himself of his black jumpsuit, pushing his strong naked body against Reagan. He keeps her hands locked up above her, tightening them every time she tries to push him away from her. After awhile, her attempts to fight back stop as exhaustion sets in. I continue screaming, trying to push the sounds and images as far away from my mind as possible.

The screaming doesn't help. In fact, it makes everything clearer.

Vote - Comment - Etc

A/N:

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short! I've been trying to hit in between 1,800 to 2,300 words but this chapter was just too intense to keep going and I really wanted to end the chapter with such a harrowing scene. Sol is a dick huh? Anyways, please vote and comment! I'm really not sure if anyone is reading this story or enjoying it and it kind of makes me sad to think that I'm doing all of this writing for nothing. I really enjoy writing this though!

Oh, and if enough people begin voting and commenting, I'm going to start dedicating chapters to people and leaving little s/o's at the end! So, vote and comment! Please? :(