Chapter 20 // Operation

Harry's POV

"Well..." another familiar voice says behind us, "if it isn't the doc..."

I feel my body grow hot and my pulse quicken. I would know that voice anywhere. Especially with the use of the word, "doc." Louis. That's impossible. All of this is impossible. Louis died. I watched him die. We carried his lifeless body back to the beach and burned him. There's no way that he can be here right now. There's no way that he's standing behind us.

I reluctantly spin around to find his familiar face staring back at me. He wears a wise grin as his eyes flicker under the brief lighting of the room. He's wearing a black jumpsuit like the ones that Niall and Nick wear. He clasps his hands together and takes a slow step forward, not stating another word.

I look to Niall who stands next to me, then to Sol who's now standing on his own. This is going to be a fight. I need someone who's willing to help me take Louis down while we figure out the rest of our plan. Sol nods at me as blood dries across his face. I briefly shake my head as I look back to Louis who rolls up his sleeves.

"Are we ready to rumble yet?" Louis asks with a quick laugh.

"Louis," I whisper, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" Louis laughs with a shrug of his shoulders. "You can't hurt me mate..."

"Niall," I say looking over to him, "get the group out of here."

"I'll stay..." Sol states firmly as he steps forward.

"No." I respond, "You're injured."

"I'll be fine. I know how to fight." Sol nods as he also slides his sleeves up his arms.

"A weak doc and a bloodied bastard..." Louis laughs, "this will be fun."

Niall quickly escorts the group from the area, taking them further into the room. I watch as they grow further and further away, disappearing into the darkness. I turn back around and prepare to fight alongside Sol. Sol immediately lunges for Louis who's ready for him as he wraps him in his arms. Louis throws Sol to the concrete floor below and places his foot on Sol's throat.

I tackle Louis to the ground, giving time for Sol to get up and prepare to fight again. More pain radiates through my chest and shoulder blades as my sore muscles wrap themselves around Louis. We both crash into the ground as he's slightly thrown against some equipment. He laughs quietly to himself as he quickly rises from the ground and takes form.

Sol stands in front of him, clenched fists ready to get to work. I also rise from the ground and stand on the other side of Louis, watching his every move. He swiftly extends his leg, spinning around as he knocks me to my backside. I groan in sudden pain as a bolt rises through my spine. Louis then springs towards Sol, planting a solid punch across his right cheek.

The punch doesn't faze Sol as he leans back, blocking Louis' next punch. He then continues on to place three hefty punches into Louis' abdomen. I stand and wrap my arms around Louis' neck as Sol holds him into place. I tighten my arms around his neck and watch as Sol slowly removes himself from the situation. Louis stuggles lightly in my arms before going completely limp.

I release him from my arms, watching as he falls the floor. I breathe in and out carefully and look back to Sol who's gained more blood and bruises on his already damaged face. He smiles slightly through the blood and nods his head with impression. I shrug my shoulders and rub my bloody hands on my t-shirt.

"I'm impressed..." Sol nods as he flips Louis over onto his back.

"He won't stay dead right?" I ask, my voice shaking gently.