chapter 2

Light shined in my eyes as I slowly opened them and sat up. Must have fallen asleep finishing the rest of my paperwork.

Signing a few more documents I decided to get ready so I would look decent when I drop off my work. Good thing I have the day off today. Though I think I'm ready to get a call at any moment to come in.

Finally finishing getting ready and eating breakfast I head out to drop off my work.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Finally in the station after driving for ten minutes. I walk up to my bosses office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A gruff voice said, knowing that it was my bosses voice I came in.

"Hey Mr.Jackson!" I cheerfully said.

"Ah! (Y/n)! I was just about to send out and email about your paper work."

"Well I have it right here." I said placing the papers on his desk.

"I didn't expect any less from you." He chuckled.

"Anyways see ya boss." I said as I walked out.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Finally out of work and out of and out of the car. I head in the entrance of Rosswood park.

It's times like these were I wish I had more days off.

(Narrator's P.O.V )

Thoughts continue to fall into (Y/n)'s head as she walked along the trail, not noticing the well dressed creature following her. The creature was interested in the hard work of the investigator, not to mention when he was around her, he didn't feel his blood lust nor any need to kill her.

To him it was strange.

(Y/n) was lost in thought befor she tripped over a root. She fell down with a 'oof'.

((Y/n) P.O.V)

Gosh dang it. Getting up I brushed the dirt off of me. I can be so careless some times. I huffed, suddenly I heard someone talking just up ahead. Speed walking to where I heard the noise.

There in the trees were two men one with glasses, a blue and black striped sweat shrirt, slightly baggy pants and a pair of white and black shoes. The other one had a brown hat, brown jacket, slightly baggy pants and a pair of white and black shoes, he also seemed to be holding a camera and recording.

I was about to walk up to them and see what their doing when I stepped on a twig and it broke. The one in the brown hat turned around and looked at me and the other one looked in my direction.

"Hi." I said loud enough for them to hear and waved my hand.

"Uh..hi?" The brown hat guy said.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you."

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Both men looked at (Y/n) in slight confusion.

"No your not bothering us." Striped sweater said.

"Yeah where just makin' a video for our YouTube channel." Brown jacket explained.

"Oh! I'm sorry for getting in the way!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

Both of the men laughed and the one turned off the camera,"no, no I messed up this part anyway."

Both men walked up to the female,"I'm Troy and this is Joseph." Troy pointed to Joseph.

"(Y/n)." The (h/c) haired girl introduced,"so what do you guys do on YouTube?"

"Oh we make a series called Marble Hornets it's basically we go out in the woods or abandoned places and make like a movie in separate parts."

"Oh." (Y/n) said understanding.

"Anyways we got to get back to this and don't worry your not gonna be in our series." Joseph said, "oh and if you see a guy wearing a feminine mask, jacket and has a rock that's our guy Tim he won't hurt you." I nodded in response.

Marble Hornets huh? I'm gonna have to check that out later.

(???'s P.O.V)

Those two bumbling fools are back in my forest again, not to mention they've brought a friend. Though I spied on him earier, he could be a good proxie to have along with the other one with a black mask and a red stitched frown and eyes.

Marble Hornets huh? I'm gonna have to check that out later.

I snapped out of my own thoughts when I heard (Y/n)'s thoughts.

She's such an strange human, not in a bad way of course. I admire her hard work and determination. After all she has been investigating 99% of my crime sences. That other 1% was that one girl, though she didn't really investigate anything just flirting with the police men.

Maybe she would make a good proxie. I'm sure Kate, Toby, and RadioFace won't mind three new poxies.

Finally (Y/n) left Rosswood park, I'm sure after seeing those too idiots she would leave. I'm still upset of those two making a show about a rip off version of me.

((Y/n)'s P.O.V)

Hopping in my car and driving off, I couldn't help but let my mind drift off while my eyes were focused on the road.

I should go to Rosswood more often it's very relaxing their and while I'm at it I should really check out that Marble Hornets thing just to make sure they're not lying and are really some creepy dudes in the woods.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After some time binge watching Marble Hornets, I was kind of confused of why they went by Jay and Alex but after some research I found out those were their actor names.

Though a few things stuck out the most; main antagonist known as The Operator and that symbol. That symbol I seen on some of the entries was the exact same symbol I seen on the little girl's remaining leg.

Realizing this made my eyes grow wide. Quickly snapping out of this I go on Google and type in Marble Hornets The Operator.

As it was load my phone started ringing. Startling me a bit I look at it, the caller ID read; Mr.Jackson.

Quickly picking it up and answering it, I held it up to my ear,"hello sir?".

"(Y/n) I know it's late and this is short noticed but we need you here," He paused, "now.".

(Hey guys! I'm not sorry for the cliffhanger! So I was wondering if I make a sort of behind the scenes book if you would read it? It's basically original plot lines, about me, fixing grammar and some other stuff about me and the stories. Also I just watched the IT movie, 10/10 red balloons. Anywho comment down below about the book idea and down below if you love Marble Hornets. )