Chapter 22

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

The night soon passed and turned into early morning. At 6:00 (Y/n) was shaken awake, she quickly shot up and Kate threw clothes at the female and left. She looked down and saw some basket ball shorts, training bra, and a tank top. Clearly she is going to forced to train, that is if she didn't hurry up.

She quickly got out of bed and changed into the more revealing clothes. She took notice that Kate left her pajamas on her bed, so (Y/n) followed suit leaving them on the bed. (Only if you have long hair, if not just leave it) She also noticed a hair tie and brush, quickly putting up her hair.

She went down stairs, "well at least you not the last one downstairs." Slenderman states as he made (Y/n) a plate of warm eggs, bacon, and a couple of sausage links. (Sorry if you vegan or vegetarian, just replace stuff if you are)

Toby and RadioFace were not down in the kitchen eating. Hearing groans and thumps down the stairs stole (Y/n)'s attention.

"But I don't wannaaaaaaa," a groggy Toby complained dragging out the the end 'a'.

RadioFace dragged Toby into the kitchen by his feet. Toby was on the floor sprawled out, his clothes sloppily put on.

RadioFace huffed and dropped Toby's legs, "Toby you have to get up and train like the rest of us."

RadioFace sat down at the table and started eating his food. Toby however stayed on the floor, looking like he was about to fall asleep then and there. Slenderman picked up Toby with a tendril and sat Toby on a chair, placing food in front of him as he sat in his own chair.

"Toby come on, I don't want to get the hose again." Slenderman threatens.

Toby instantly snapped awake, "N-NO NOT TH-THE H-H-HOSE!!!"

Toby started eating quickly, (Y/n) ate the rest of her food.

Soon enough the the six proxies finished their food and followed their supernatural leader through the forest and to the training ground.

The training grounds were large, dirt and a sand mixture covered the training grounds. Various wooden weapon racks and wooden weapons were around the yard, dummies made of cloth and wood were set up into the yard. Targets with guns with silencers and bows and arrows were kept near by.

To say that this was a decent training ground would be an understatement.

"Alright everyone, time for stretches." Slenderman commanded. (Always do stretches before working out.)

The proxies lined up side-by-side and sat down, (Y/n) copying them. First Slenderman had then start to touch there toes, (Y/n) had a hard time because she hadn't done this since gym class. Suddenly she could feel something push on her back hard, making her touch her toes and grunt in discomfort and pain.

She looked up at the faceless creature with a glare as he used a tendril to push don't her back, "do try to keep up with us Miss (L/n), I'll give you today with no punishment but I warn you, I'm harsh when it comes to training."

Slenderman's tone was smug, playful, and (Y/n) was sure if he had a face he would have the smuggest smirk in the milky way galaxy right now.

Slenderman released her back and commanded them to do a few more stretches, then he started with the dreaded double leg lift, commonly referred to as "the milk jug" in highschool. Something that (Y/n) hated all throughout her teenage years. (For all you none Americans that 14-18, idk what would be your guy's equivalent to that.)

(Y/n) played flat on her back and lifted up her legs at a 25° angle and held it there, as she silently suffered at the ridiculously hard stretches Slenderman made them do before hand, then ending on her least favorite one.

Though the other proxies didn't look like they had a hard time. This is were I die, isn't it? Not with a cool or peaceful way but by suffering doing stretches. She thought, Slenderman chuckled a little.

"If this is hard you're gonna have one Hell of a time with the rest of training." Slenderman stated.

Well fuck you too then. (Y/n) thought glaring at the being.

She was already having a hard time keeping her legs you at this and she could tell Slanderman wasn't gonna let up anytime soon. She internally complained, sure she took training because she was apart of the police force but she hadn't really used it in years. Besides the running, so she didn't really exercise daily like she should have been. She cursed at herself for making the decision to binge watch her favorite shows on her days off instead of keeping herself in shape, even on her work days she instead of working out a little bit she would sleep in as much as she could.

Finally her legs gave out and she dropped them, Toby on her right gave her a slight worried look. A sudden, slightly muffled whack was delivered upon the women's stomach, pushing what little air she had left in her system out.

She grunted and try to catch her breath, "Miss (L/n) you maybe immune to my current regular everyday punishments, but I can still deliver some of my old ones." Slenderman says while making the tendril that whacked the female go away.

She flipped him the bird still trying to catch her breath, "fuck," she gasped, "you're hard stretches."

Slenderman signaled for the others to drop their legs, "fine, I'm sure Kate will have fun teaching you melee weapons instead. Everyone team up with your roommate, Masky and Hoodie you're over at range, Toby and RadioFace get to running, Kate and (Y/n) you two get melee weapons."

He sent them off to there respective areas. (Y/n) going there with so much salt she could have turned a lake into an ocean. (For those of you who know that reference: we are now friends)

Training with Kate...great.

(Hey guys! I had this awesome dream Friday night (Saturday morning?) That I'm probably gonna use for a future story, I haven't been updating because I've been INSPIRED to draw. Like I haven't had this much inspiration in a long while.

Then Saturday night (sunday morning?) I had this awesome dream and it was such a good day. I hope you guys are having a good day!

If you guys want: I could review you story or concept to stories dm me about them. As long as you stories aren't over 10 chapters I'll review it right away. I'll help you fix things, in my perspective.

Writing tip: when describing a person/place/object describe it in a way like the reader has never seen this person/place/thing.)

(Comment down below: do you guys like The Nightmare Before Christmas? I've been in such a mood for it lately.)