Chapter 27

(Y/n's P.O.V.)

Honestly I think that one of the fastest times I've ever got dressed, I certainly didn't want anyone walking in on me. The clothes were nothing spectacular, a large white turtle neck sweater, khaki pants, long black socks with matching black loafers.

Tasteless to say the least, probably came from one of the scientist. Most possibly a work uniform, definitely looked like your stereo typical work outfits. once finished I went up to the sliding door as it automatically open, Dr. Decibelles standing on the other side. She smiled- a forced on might I add- and motioned for me to follow her. She lead me to the door with the Optic Nerve symbol on it, the door opened revealing Noah and Fritz talking in their desk chairs. Both looked towards Dr. Decibelles and I, suddenly there faces changed to a mixture of shocked, surprised, and over joyed.

"(Y/n)!?" Both said in unison, Noah and Fritz got up from their chairs and came to me, hugging me.

"I'm going to leave all of you alone." Dr. Decibelles said, walking down the hallway, leaving the two men and I somewhat out in the hallway. Noah and Fritz pulled me fully into the room leaving the door to slide shut.

Noah let go of me and started to check me over, "I thought you were dead, are you all right? Did that thing hurt you? What has it done to you? You've been gone for days!" The once more chilled and calmed male started to panic, rapidly breathing.

"I thought that thing killed you and took your equipment to play some sort of sick joke on us, so I was working restlessly to track that stupid thing and to help Fritz to regain at least some Memory. To think I thought I watched and listened to two people die through laggy feed was just awful." He explained quickly, still hyperventilating.

"Noah, calm down, jou are gonna faint at zhis rate." Fritz said hugging and rubbing Naoh's back, trying to calm him down.

Noah slow started to calm down, his blue tired eyes still showed panic but they showed relief as well. Fritz seem quiet content knowing that I was safe. The tall tanned male brought the smaller male to one of the swivel chairs to sit and calm down. I followed them sat in a small chair once pushed off to the side, Fritz sat down next to Noah forming a small triangle between us. Fritz grabbed Noah's thinned hand and squeezed it, showing him that everything was fine.

Noah squeezed back, "I- I'm sorry. I was just so worried and devastated. I lost my cool there, I'm just so happy that you're alive and for the most part unharmed." His voice grew quiet, nearly to a whisper.

"No need to be sorry Noah, I'd probably do the same thing if I was in your position." I reassured him.

Tring to kind of change the subject I said, "I'm glad Fritz remembers stuff, I heard he got a nasty case of amnesia."

"Ja, I still have some memory issues und a nasty bump in the back of meine head but overall doing much better." Fritz said.

"How did you manage to get most of your memory back so fast?" I questioned.

"Oh- well, the main thing I use to help him get some memory back was the recording of you and him in the van and music. Since I know most of his favorite song and the song I've played him, I figured it would bring back memories tied to them. I worked for the most part." Noah explained.

Ah, the power of music. I smiled, believing Fritz would regain all of his memories.

"Ja, I'm happy I got most of zhem back. zhough I vreally wish I could keep one away, if I didn't affect meine life zhen I'm sure Noah vwould have left zhat part out." Fritz said huffing, still the two kept their hands interlock with one another.