Chapter 9

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

Noah pulled out a folder filled with a small amount of papers, it was much smaller compared to the other folders that you could see. The folder itself read "S.MAN TRANSFORMATIONS".

"This is the smallest folder we have, I guess we can start here." Noah said, never changing his calm demeanor. Fritz pulled up his leather swivel chair and offered it to (Y/n). (Y/n) happily obliged and sat in the comfy leather seat.

"Start vith out me, I have to take a shover and change." Fritz referred to is sweaty gym clothes he had on.

Noah nodded and dismissed him with the wave of his hand. Fritz left, leaving Noah and (Y/n) together in the room.

"Before we get start on this, do you have any questions?" Noah asked thoughtfully.

"Yeah, who aare you guys?" (Y/n) asked in return.

"Oh my, so they haven't informed you like I assumed." Noah smile, "we are a world wide group knowed as Optic Nerve. Within the past few months we joined up SCP Foundations on new orders. Of course the Foundations knows how to contain the creature that we've been observing for decades. We are under code ORSC which stands for Observe, Record, Study, Contain.

A new order that most Optic Nerve agents haven't heard of. Originally we were under code SCD which is Search, Capture, Destroy. Then a bunch of agents were killed and we went to ORS which is just Observe, Record, Study. It's only when we joined up with the foundations we were given the new orders.

Fritz is from the European Branch while I'm from the North American Branch. But Fritz was recently transferred to the North American Branch."

"Oh, I see. So were do I come in?"

"You, my lovely lady, have been also studying the way this creature kills. Not only that but you've been followed by the creature. That's why we have been observing you and you manner. S.MAN hasn't killed you yet and seems to be leaving a trail for you to follow. What for, we're not too sure. We can never be sure with S.MAN."

"You keep calling it S.MAN, is that it's name?" (Y/n) asked, she still had no clue.

"No, it's real name is Slenderman." Noah replied.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The name seem to ring in my ears. Slenderman, Slenderman, where have I heard that name before?

"Unfortunately there has been one recent incident that has happened. I can only compare some events between you and him." Noah said.

He pulled out an even smaller folder. It only had around three pages and was hidden amongst the other, much larger, folders. He placed the folder on top of the other one and opened it.

Inside was a picture of a boy and some documents. The boy had pale grayish skin, hazel eyes, and brown hair.

"Toby Erin Rodgers was his name, seventeen, no friends, tourette's syndrome, C.I.P.A., had a deceased sister, rocky relationship with his father, and a mother he loved very much. After he and his sister got into a car accident and his sister died he began acting strange. He had been seeing things, sharks in his sink and such. He never was on our radar until he complained to his psychiatrist about a man in a suit with no face." Noah seemed to pause for a moment.

"He was on our radar for only a short time before we lost him. He killed his father by stabbing him with a knife and let his mother live. Then he grabbed to hatchets, a gas can, and a match in the garage and fled. He poured gas everywhere around him and set it a blaze. Even after all that police didn't find his body. Not a single trace of him after that." Noah closed the folder and looked at me.

"The only reason I bring him up is because S.MAN followed him in almost the same manner as you. Except it didn't show itself, has been following you for much longer, and hasn't driven you to insanity. But we are afraid it might." Noah said putting the folder back in its place.

Hearing a door open I glanced over, Fritz came out wearing a white t-shirt and a new pair of grey camo shorts.

"Jeez jou guys still haven't open zat folder. Jou grabbed it when I vas out here." Fritz said.

"(Y/n) had some questions for me. I didn't realize we took that long." Noah replied.

Fritz rolled his eyes and walked over to us, leaning on the chair he let me use.

"Any vays let's get started." Fritz said, Noah nodded in return while opening the folder that said "S.MAN TRANSFORMERATIONS".

"S.MAN likes to transform itself to blend in. We want to ask you if you may have seen any of these people." I nodded.

Noah careful flipped through pictures and documents, letting me see each and everyone of them.

The last one caught my eye, "wait I've seen that one."

On the page was a picture of a man. He had long, black hair that framed his face, cold gray eyes, and had sickly pale skin. He wore a black suit and a red tie. He also carried many papers with him. Even if it wasn't the best quality of a picture you could still make out the details.

"Vhen have jou seen him?" Fritz asked.

"This morning when I was walking to work. I bumped onto him and helped him pick up his papers. He some how knew my name, but when I realized it he was gone." I answered.

"This form is referred to as Charles Edward Lucius Mathison, it has taken a favorite as this form. Though it's the most unknown one we've seen. It has had it the longest. S.MAN usually takes the form of a person it sees yet we haven't traced any origin of this one." Noah informs.

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

(Y/n), Noah, and Fritz discussed more about Slenderman. While Dr.Decibelles walk to the head of the research department.

She knocked and heard a gruff, "come in."

She walked in quietly, making sure not to disturb the older gentleman working on documents.

"Sir, the girl has come." Dr.Decibelles informed.

"Where is she now?" The older man stops and glances up.

"With Optic Nerve." She states.

"Good, she might be the only chance we've got at catching a keter class like Cp1. Oh and while you're at it," the older stopped and pulled out two folders and gave them to Dr.Decibelles, "deliver these to our Optic Nerve guest."

Dr.Decibelles nodded and left. She had noted that the folders had read, "Tim Sutton" and "Brian Haight".

(THATS RIGHT TWO CHAPTERS FOR ALL THE LOVELY READERS! Decided that you guys deserve two chapters, especially since these chapters aren't exactly "action pact" recently. Guess what? I was thinking about doing a one-shot book after I finish this one. What do you guys think of that? It wont just be Creepypasta either.
Fun fact: Optic Nerve is a real Slenderman rp thing you should totally look it up to know more.)

(Comment down below on what you guys think about that. Please don't put any request down there.)