Chapter 5

Deciding to walk home I exited the offices. Cars drove up and down the street, people cluttered the sidewalks, and business cafés were filled to the brim with morning customers.

So in all actuality it was no surprise that I ran into at least one person.

Next thing I knew paper scattered onto the sidewalk.

"Oh no I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed while picking up some of the dropped papers.

"That's quite alright." A smooth deep voice stated. A pale, boney hand picked up a page next to my hand. The page itself looked old, it was stained yellow and was torn at the top. I assumed it was a forgotten page, left to wash away the next time it rain.

Finally after collecting the many pages I stood straight up and looked up at the man. The man was thin, unnaturally thin at that, around 6'4" and a sickly pale.

He wore a black and white suit with a red tie. His hair was black and framed his face, he had a slightly smile on his face, though it seemed like it was the biggest he had done in a very long time, and his eyes were a cold gray but held a welcoming feeling to them.

"Again I'm terribly sorry." I said handing him the now slightly crinkled papers.

"No it's my fault, I should've gotten my head out of the clouds." The man chuckled as he grabbed the papers from me. Though our hands made contact with each other, I had a gut feeling to get away from this man. That he wasn't normal, that he was dangerous. He stuffed the papers in his arm.

"Well I must be going, but have a good day (Y/n)." And with that he walked off.

I was about to walk off when I relized, I never told him my name. I looked back to were he walked off in but he was gone, lost in a sea off people who avoided our little incident.

(Slenderman's P.O.V)
(Earlier this morning)

Seeing home (Y/n) last night was simple. Nicholas Jackson on the other hand was more on edge, his mind racing from thought to thought.

Following him home unnoticed was a bit more of a challenge but I got it done.

Thoroughly watching him as he mostly stayed awake through the night I hadn't relized the sun was coming up.

I should kill him ASAP. He knows I'm here and only Zalgo knows what he will do with that knowledge.

Stalking him to work in I teleported by a window to his office and hid under it.

I'm no Hide Behind but he shouldn't notice I'm here.

Once he got there he got on the phone.

He waited for the phone to pick up after dialing the number,"hello this is 2963." He spoke.

Hearing the phone reply,"2963 please verify it's you."

"14316."

Scp foundations! Great not these idiots again. I must act quickly on getting the new proxies or I'm going to have one Hell of a time when they show up.

"Alright 2963 why are you calling?"

"It seems we have Cp1 around here. It's been killing people, mostly children." He stated.

"So that's where it's been? It escaped our grasp last time. Have you located where it and it's workers live?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Well I suppose that will have to do then. Don't engage in anymore cases with the woods involved. We will take care of it."

"Yes, we will leave it in your hands."

"Good bye 2963." The voice droned.

"Good bye." After that Nicholas hung up and started doing paper work.

I left were I was and turned into a more human like form. I had stolen some paper from a nearby children campsite. The children were no longer there but instead in the tree tops. I also grabbed one of my pages so nobody collect all eight of them.

Heading into the busy streets I could help but to get lost in thought.

I better kill him quickly. But knowing any Scp foundations members he has something on him to protect himself.

Suddenly I bumped into somebody and my papers scattered.

"Oh know I'm so sorry!" A voice said. It was (Y/n), I could tell because of her soft, angelic vo-

Ah, focus Slenderman!

"That's quite alright." I replied smiling slitght, I didn't want her to know about my sharp teeth. She stared picking up the stolen papers. I bent down and picked up the most important page. After she stood up and handed me the pages. Though I could tell she was observing me as well.

"Again I'm terribly sorry. " She stated.

"No it's my fault, I should've gotten my head out out of the clouds." I said grabbing the stolen papers. As I did my hand brushed up against hers.

What soft hands she has.

"Well I must be going, but have a good day (Y/n)." I said walking off. I went into the closest alleyway and teleported to the alleyway nearest to the police station.

I need to be more cautious. Now how do we do this.

I could just teleport in there he already knows I'm here.

Sticking with teleporting in I went into the corner of Nicholas's office where it was much more darker.

An evil smile spread across my human face, abnormally sharp teeth showing. Scribbles of Nicholas's pen could be herd in the room. I quickly and quietly walked up behind him. Placing my hand tightly around his mouth. Nicholas stopped, my once human hands turned into claws and tendrils protrude from my back.

"Why hello the Nicholas~"