Chapter 15

Fine I'll corporate but doesn't mean I'll like it or that I'll kill people.

"I'm sure that you'll change your mind on that eventually. I never said you had to kill good people." Slenderman said.

I gave him a questioning look, he seem to have noticed my slight confusion, "what were you expecting? I may be a monster but even I have standards. Even if I kill children, it doesn't mean that I don't hate all of humanity equally."

If he had a face, he would have the smuggest grin ever. Clearly this guy is the asshole of the century.

Really? I gave him the "are you serious" look.

"An here I thought I can get a pity laugh, at the very least. No, no Miss (L/n) I am aware that you still have morals. Weather you change them is you decision, that is why I plan to give you the more 'troublesome' kinds of people. Drug dealers, rapist, pedophiles, even other muderers that I will not take in. I'll even give you any sort of child abuse cases. I'll only give you cases that I know the police aren't currently acting upon." He explained.

I gave him a surprised look, never would I have dreamed that a heartless creature such as Slenderman would give me a choice to kill bad people. Killing was in many ways wrong, I unfortunately had to kill a couple people in my life while investigating: it was a life or death situation. They had attacked me and were plaining on killing me.

But for a creature to show some semblance of care, even if it's only about morals, is a strange concept.

"If you promise to not scream I will remove the tape from you mouth."

I wont scream.

Simply stating that he came closer. Placing his long clawed fingers at the end of the tape on my cheek he quickly ripped it off. I grunted and flinched.

(Slenderman's P.O.V.)

I grabbed the tape that covered her mouth and ripped it off in a quick manner, as not to drag out the pain. Her face scrunched as she grunted at the sudden sting.

Her skin is quite soft...

The way her nose scrunched up was cu-

FOCUS SLENDERMAN!

She looked at me attempting to read me, like she done with criminals.

"So..." she started awkwardly "when do I start training and stuff?"

Well at least she's complying, even if she doesn't like killing. I'm sure I could change her mind on the idea it's good to kill bad people. I believe she's too stubborn to accept hurting innocent ones.

"Traing can start tomorrow, for now I can show you around, meet the other proxies, then give you some time to settle in." I explained. I'm sure she'll attempt to kill me, I look forward on her trying. I should probably tell the others not to kill her if she tries.

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

"Can I be untied now?" The female question, though not happy about her current situation; she didn't intend to be forced into an even worse one.

The lengthy creature bent down to until the female's legs. As he did the female couldn't help but scheme on how to get away, how to get rid of this creature, how to contact Noah or SCP Foundations in general. She was trying her best to pick what could be the best course of action and how to play it out. Though despite all her thinking she could come up with a plan right away, she couldn't possibly really know what was up with this place. Yes, Tim and Brian were here but the was something wrong. She wondered if that other boy was here, Toby.

She wondered if Slenderman was listening to her thoughts. Her mind seemed to go blank as the creature finished untying her wrist and moved to her torso finally, the last of her restraints.

"Why was that other guy tied up." A simple question that she was sure that she knew the answer too.

"That's Masky, he just had another episode. He's new but has made tons of progress. The other one you saw is Hoodie, he's new but came here a little bit before Masky." Slenderman explained, purposefully not using their real names.

At this point they were no longer Tim and Brian but Masky and Hoodie. Sure Tim had moments of breaking through but Masky would come back in a little bit.

Finally Slenderman finished untying the human female, she stood up and rubbed her wrist.

Slenderman walked in the direction of the door, "how did you know that I saw Hoodie?"

"Hoodie was the one who told me you were awake." He stated. Opening the door, he motion her to follow him. Complying she walked towards the ancient being, and looked out the door.

Outside the door was the forest not to far from them was a large two story log cabin, "we don't like to mix our home life with keeping victims."

The two adults made their way to the back door of the cabin, the female looked back to were she was held captive. A small concrete building with a metal door, behind it was a frame of a large mansion-like structure. Slenderman opened the door, now noticing the female staring at the frame of the structure.

"That will be my our home one day. I plan on bringing more family into the mansion." He says wistfully.

""Our home"?" The female looked back at the faceless being.

He nods, "it wont just be mine nor the proxies home. It will be the home of many monsters and creatures of all kinds. Along with my brothers, we will all be one big happy family." He explains, be glanced at the frame as if he were envisioning ho it would look.

The female was quite confused by the creature, she wondered if she would ever understand him. He motioned her inside making sure the female followed his orders.

Both going inside it was a tall cabin, big enough so the tall being could stand in.

"Welcome home."

(Hey guys! Another chapter update to all the fabulous readers. I am on a roll! Tomorrow (the 23rd) there wont be an update. I got manga coming in the mail tomorrow and I got to read it. It's Black Butler 13-17 if anyone wants to know...

Anyways I'm still super excited to continue this book, its turning out great! (At least I think) it's going in a direction that I definitely want it too.

To be honest it was hard to come up with new chapters...since I wasn't confident on where this book's direction was going I didn't want it to go too deep into the horror aspect to were it would be next to impossible to turn it into a Slenderman x reader romance situation. That's what happen to Sour candy into Sweet. I panicked not knowing how to end it...

But anyways it's gonna be good now, thanks to Rissa for being an inspiration and helping me out. Of course I'll fix the Laughing Jack one (I've got plans), after this book. So please keep an eye out for new chapters and the new ending.)

(You guys are great too.)

(Comment down below: on how you think this story is so far, I hope it's going as well as I think it is.)