Chapter 16

(Y/n) walked into the cabin, notice how clean and homey it felt. With the open floor concept each window brighten up the house as a whole. The kitchen had black and white granite countertops, black cupboards, and silver appliances. An island sat in the center, then along side that was an overly large dining room and table, the table was also black with white chairs surrounding it. Finally past the kitchen was a living room, dark gray couches, flat screen tv, and black end tables and tv stand. There was a hallway that one may assume some bedrooms and the stairs to the up stair area was held.

It was hard to tell that this was a house that held murderers and monster. Even the walls were like a normal house and not a log cabin, they were the cleanest white wall one has ever seen.

"Please take off your shoes, I don't want the cabin too messy right now. I just cleaned." Slenderman said, internally begging for (Y/n) to do so.

Both the female and faceless man took their shoes off at the back door, walking into the house.

"I should introduce you first, before they attempt anything." Slenderman says thoughtfully.

The female nodded, thinking it was probably best to know her captors.

"Children! It's time to introduce you to our newest proxie!" Slenderman yelled, his voice echoing through out the cabin.

Suddenly a bustle of footsteps could be heard, some running and others walking. Clearly some were either excited or they're just attempting to carry out some sort of preplanned order. Slenderman guided the female to the living room.

Suddenly one person came shooting out of the hallway, "Yay! New family!"

The person then proceeded to glomp the young woman. Only to have Slenderman hold the two up, making sure they don't fall.

The male stopped hugging the woman, grabbed one of her hands with both of his and proceeded to shake it with rough enthusiastism.

"Hi I'm Ticci Toby, but you can call me Toby. I'm the one who knocked you out, but don't worry I don't hate you or anything, I'm excited to have new family in the house! I can tell we're gonna be best friends! What's your favorite food? Mine's waffles, do you like waffles?" Toby said in a quick speed, yet he continued to ramble and shake the female's hand.

"Toby, please calm down." Slenderman said, tendrils sprouting from his back as he pushed away the energetic young proxie.

"S-sorry." He stuttered while twitching, letting go of the hand.

Now that the female could see him probably she observe him. Brown hair was messed up due to his orange tinted goggles. His brown eyes showed excitement, his light gray skin brought attention to himself and his wide smile showed kindness. His outfit consists of a large, brown hoodie that had dark brown and white tinted brown stripes with a blue hood, and blue jeans.

Another person emerged from the hallway, with a large smile on his face.

"Hey, I'm RadioFace." He held out his hand.

The female smiled and shook his hand stating,"(Y/n)."

"RadioFace" had radio dials for eyes, around the skin where his eyes was purple and gray mean that the tissue probably died a long time ago. He wore a deep green hoodie with a brownish gray hood and two light gray stripes on the torso and strings. Saturated brown pants and black fingerless gloves. His voice however sounded much like an old radio, one that you would only find in an antique shop.

Not to long another person followed, slightly speed walking up to the female. The person stared silently.

"(Y/n) this is Kate, Kate the chaser. She doesn't talk much." Slenderman introduced slightly trailing off at the end.

Kate had a large, blood stained, white hoodie with black pants, gloves, and undershirt. Long shaggy black hair and a white mask that covered most of her face, all except her mouth and eyes. Her eyes were unsettling however, the gray orbs pierced into her soul. The held nothing but a husk of a human.

Two men followed suit behind her one with a feminine mask and the other with a black mask that had red stitch in eyes and a long red frown.

"You already know these two. Masky and Hoodie. Welp that everyone..." Slenderman trailed off. He stared at the five, give them telepathic orders on not to harm (Y/n) if she tries to hurt him and that they might get their jobs a little later then usual.

"My Proxies and I, as a family we welcome you to our home (Y/n). We will fight alongside one another until death." Slenderman states, the female looked at him and nodded her head.

"How about I show you around." He said cheerfully, waving his hand to dismiss his proxies. Each of the proxies dispersed into their own little worlds, all except for Toby who bounced on his feet excitedly.

"C-can I j-join you-you guys?" He asked happily as he twitched.

(Y/n) nodded her head and smiled, more then happy to be joined by the childish male. He smiled widely then walknext to (Y/n) as Slenderman started to lead the way down the two-person hallway. First they stopped at a door that was a dark colored wood, aquatex glass window.

"This is my office, you will report here often." He explained, then started walking again.

All three of them started to walk up the stairs not to at the end of the hall.

Upstairs there was four bedrooms, Slenderman pointed to each one, "the first one on the right is Hoodie's and Masky's room, the second right is mine, Toby and RadioFace's room is first left, and Kate's room is second left."

"Do you want to see my room (Y/n)?! It's super awesome!" Toby bursted out.

"Later, Toby." Slenderman answered annoyed, Toby pouted.

Slenderman lead (Y/n) to Kate's room and opened it, "you'll be sharing this room with Kate."

Kate stared at you, as if looking into your soul. It was very intimidating, with her hollow empty look.

Oh, great. (Y/n) thought.

(Boo! Did I scare you? Lol, probably not. I finished my manga yesterday, kind of sad because it left off on a slight cliff hanger. But oh well, it only took my a couple of hours to read all five of them.)

(Comment down below: what's your favorite manga/book/Wattpad story?)