Chapter 24

By the end of the training session (Y/n) was about to collapse. Slenderman had not only had saved the track run for last, but he also had Kate chase the poor girl with a fairly large stick. Of course she got a few whacks with it, but her adrenaline kicked in for the most part. But now the adrenaline was starting to where off, and know she feels like shes gonna faint.

Sweat dripping down, her legs shaking, all while she attempted to get air in her lungs.

"Alright everyone, we will head back for a quick break and get a little something to eat. Then to mansion building." Slenderman ordered while walking away, motioning all to follow them.

The tired female followed quietly behind. She silently complained by grumbling. Slenderman could help but chuckle, he hadn't really met a human as funny as her. An incredible mind that could pick out the smallest of details was hidden inside of someone so strange. To Slenderman it was quite charming, in a way.

Finally the group made it back to the cabin, the looming frame behind it taughted (Y/n). In a way laughing at her that she had to help build it. They all gathered inside and went off to do there own thing, most in the kitchen. (Y/n), Toby, Masky, and Hoodie stayed in the kitchen. While (Y/n) sat down Toby grabbed a chocolate chip granola bar form a cabinet, Masky and Hoodie were drinking water over by the sink. (Y/n) crossed her arms, placed them on the tape, and plopped face down in them. Her breath had calmed down but now she was tired. Between waking up early and doing work afterwards really tired her out.

A glass was placed down in front of her, she looked up to see Masky had gotten her a cup of cold water.

"Thanks." She said gulping down the refreshing liquid. Appreciating every drop of it, Masky nodded and walked back to the kitchen sink next to Hoodie.

She put her head back down, her head swarming with thought. Maybe, just maybe she could convince Slenderman that she could watch Toby instead of doing manuel labor. After all we wouldn't want Toby to fall off again.

"Aliright everyone, time to work on the mansion." Slenderman ordered.

Everyone started walk back to the front door and outside. (Y/n) walked slightly slower as she mentally hoping for something like a natural twenty chrisma check, for convincing the faceless man to allow her to just watch Toby.

"Heeeey Sleeeendeerr-"

Slenderman quickly cut her off, "no, I can handly Toby."

It was like a twenty sided dice hit her in the back of the head with a natural one. Leaving no room for speaking on her conversation. She grumbled walking out of the cabin, clearly not happy with the pale man's reply.

He closed the door behind them, both walking towards the others.

"Alright, first things first: Toby, I have a very important mission I need you to do. By yourself." Slenderman said, Toby looked up with hope in his eyes and a large smile on his face.

"The lawn is getting a bit long, and I want you specifically to cut it," he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out with small, silver nail clippers, "with these."

Toby gasped in excitement and grabbed the nail clippers form Slenderman's hand, "I-I'm g-gonna make i-it the b-b-be-st lawn you've e-ever se-seen!"

Toby quickly got to work on the slightly long grass, Slenderman grabbed the other proxies and teleported them up on some of the high beams. Then he teleported down to grab some large wooden beams to bring back.

But he stopped, something stole his attention away. Something was wrong, a wind started to blow and he could here something in the distance coming towards them.

He quickly teleported up to the highest beam of the incomplete structure and glanced out. In the distance a few black spots could be seen, gradually getting closer.

He teleported down to the proxies who were looking at him strangely. Wondering what was wrong. Grabbing all of them, including teleporting to grab Toby, he teleported inside with them.

"Everyone one stay in here and lock all the doors and widows, turn off all the lights and hide, nobody goes out or comes in. I need to check something." He teleported away.

Masky quickly took charge and locked the back door, "everyone get going, this is a lock down. (Y/n) just go hide upstairs, we can get everything."

Everyone nodded, (Y/n) ran up to her shared room. Hiding under the bed, cliche: yes, but it was the only place she could think of, she wasn't a master at hiding.

Slenderman however had teleported to the black dots were. It was worse than he had thought, helicopters that belonged to the SCP foundations. Not only that but lage vehicle knocked down trees, and foot solders scanned the area. It was leading strait towards the cabin and masion.

Slenderman knew he should have destroyed  that track as soon as possible. But even he could be too curious for his own good. Now his entire work and lively hood will be destroyed. He grew anger, starting to lose himself almost. He stopped and calmed himself however, he had to get the proxies out of the cabin, everything else could wait.

Ready to teleport once again, he heard yelling and suddenly felt something cold suddenly wrap around his neck, knocking him to the ground in surprise.

He grabbed the thing around his neck, realizing it was a collar of some sort. He attempted to teleport away, but to no avail.

What is this? He thought while trying to pull it off.

Suddenly a large chain net dropped on top of him, he struggled to escape it. Men jumped on top of his limbs, he tried to bring out his tendrils but for some reason he just couldn't.

In large muscular man jumped on top of his chest, kneeling the man brought the butt of his gun over his head and brought it down with force onto Slenderman's head.

Slenderman was knocked out.

(This took way to long, but I was trying to decided on two ways to continue this story. It was this part or another and I finally decided. Anyways how ways your day. Mine for the past five days haven't been the best. I'm mainly upset that my stylist fell out of my pocket and into a fire pit. Luckily I have an extra but I still need to order more when they come back into stock.

Oh well.

I hope you guys have been doing good and that you're subscribed to Unus Annus.)

(Comment down below: what's your favorite Pokemon. (Idk))