Chapter 14

(Warning: reader-chan will do da big swears!ヽ(°〇°)ノ Readers discretion is advised!)

My eyelids felt so heavy, my head throbbed in pain. It was cold...so cold. Where am I? What happened? Ever so slowly I opened my eyes. Why is it so dark?

I felt dazed as I attempted to move, only for it to end in failure. Once again I attempted to move. This time I could feel rope tying down my arms, legs, and torso. The ruff surface of a chair lightly scratched at my arms.

"Mmf" I tried to speak, only for it to come out muffled.

A low grunt was heard in the room, suddenly a light filled the room as a door opened. I quickly closed my eyes at the blinding light, a click was heard. The clicking of shoes walking could be heard coming close by. I opened my eyes slightly, looking around in the now lit room my eyes were drawn to a figure. I refused to open my eyes any more, but from what I could see it was a person in a old, dirty, yellow hoodie, blue jeans and black gloves. Though the gloves were carrying something.

A mask? The person set the mask down on the concrete ground. A girly mask?

That's when it hit me: "oh and if you see a guy wearing a feminine mask, jacket and has a rock that's our guy Tim he won't hurt you."

That was that Joseph guy! One of the guys that I met who worked on Marble Hornets.

Is that Tim Sutton?

No, he didn't have a yellow hoodie...

I glanced at what the stranger was doing. He appeared to be untying some else in a light brown jacket. That must be Tim!

I glanced over at the other person untying him. That must be Brian, is he trying to save Tim?

Finally he finished untying Tim, he carefully picked up the mask and held it in front of Tim. Tim carefully picked up the mask from Brian's grasp, putting the mask closer to his face. Presumably putting it on.

Something's not right here...

I closed my eyes and pretended I was still out cold. Soon enough two pairs of footsteps left the room, leaving with a click and a creak of the door. Once again I was left in darkness attempting to get my thoughts together.

What happened to Fritz?

I was worried about him, yet I felt this sinking feeling that he was gone. Long dead much like the rest of Slenderman's victims.

Was that even Tim and Brian, even if it was shouldn't they be trying to get out?

I felt like there was nothing left, I couldn't feel the earpiece or the bullet proof. I highly doubted that the camera and gun was still there.

God I'm useless, aren't I?

It seemed like not to long ago I was a simple investigator in the (T/n) police department. That I was waking up fairly early to get to work with my partner in crime, Connor. We would get delicious pastries and warm drinks to keep us warm in the early mornings on occasion.

I wonder how Connor and his family are doing...

Then I met Dr. Decibelles, Fritz, and Noah. I really want to get to know them more, they seemed like fun people...

I wonder how long it will take them to notice Fritz and I are in danger... if Fritz is still alive even...

God, I'm a failure... I fail all the children who were killed, I've failed Mr. Johnson, I've failed Connor, I've failed Dr. Decibelles, I've fail Noah and Fritz...

I failed to protect and serve those he needed me the most...

Not only did I fail to other people, I failed myself.

I reached such a high point in my life that I fell. My life reached a high cliff to quickly, I didn't have time to stop before I fell off it.

Tears formed in my eyes, what am I going to do now?

The door opened again and the light flicked on. Soft, careful steps walked closer to me. A  thump of  something wooden placed itself not to far in front of me. I still refused to open my eyes, the sound of shifting clothes could be heard as something sat down.

I slowly opened my eyes, tears still pricked in them. Slowly looking up: a tall, faceless man sat crossed legged in the chair.

A muffled groan escaped my lips, the fuck do you want?

"I'm glad you could join us Miss (L/n). My apologies if Toby hit you to hard, he still needs to practice a few things." The creature spoke in a deep soothing voice.

You can talk?

"Of course I can talk, I'm fluent in quite a bit of human languages." He answered.

Can you read my thought or something?

"Well how else would I be able to understand you with tape on you mouth? You weren't blinking in morse code, were you?"

Fuck you.

He chuckled, "my, I never imagined you having such a "colorful" vocabulary. Perhaps some other time, for now we must talk about you becoming another one of my proxies."

Keep on dreaming, theres no way on this chunk of rock in space that I'll work for you.

"Now, now Miss (L/n) you are not quiet fortunate to be in a position to refuse. Not only that but I never gave you a choice to say no."

I couldn't believe this guy! First he kills practically everyone I know then he demands me to work for him! The nerve...

"Now you maybe the most sane person I've taken in but you still wont get a choice in the matter anyhow. The only choice you really have is to do this the hard way or the easy way."

He paused making sure I was paying attention, "the easy way is to just accept it and I can train you along side my other proxies. The hard way will lead me to leaving you in here for you for a few more weeks, sending down proxies to feed you or give you water on the rare occasion. There'll be days were I would send proxies down to mental, emotionally, or physically break you. To push you to your very limit until you stop refusing such an opportunity."

I gulped and clutched the chair hard.

I really wish I was back home.

(Hey guys! Another chapter for all you lovely people. Hopefully you guys are having a good year so far if not then:

    ∧_ ∧ 
(。◕ ω ◕)。)つ━☆・*。
                    °。 *´¨)
         .· ´¸ .·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·´ (¸.·’* ☆
I cast a spell to make the rest of your year goes well!)

(Comment down below: what's your favorite slasher? (Pennywise, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, ect.)