Chapter 20

Slenderman finished up putting together dinner and he called down the others to eat. (Y/n) absent mindedly sat at the table as a plate of spaghetti was placed in front of her complete with silver ware. The others joined her, she picked at her food, only taking small bits as she thought.

She would have never guessed in a million years that Slenderman would have had such a sad background. It gave her some serious vides, "we aren't born killers, we are made into them." It was an old quote from 'Oliver Stone's "Natural born killers"', despite the quote's ironic movie title name, it still is a popular saying amongst some horror movies. Besides it fit Slenderman backstory, he never wanted to kill, he was just pushed into doing it.

Beside that, how did Slenderman come to earth. It obviously didn't sound like he had a mom or dad, it like one day he just started existing out of no where. In fact how do weird things like him end up here? (Y/n) could think of only a couple reasons: they were created by humans or were always around. But it would never come to many people's minds that they just started existing randomly.

Normally that doesn't just happen, then again the female's reality has only been smashed into pieces recently. Nothing was normal at this point, except the food she wasn't currently eating. Not only was it normal but it was actually really good.

The female continued eating this time taking a little bigger portions in her mouth. Enjoy the taste she looked over at the other proxies; Masky, Hodie, and Kate all had lifted up there mask just above there mouths in order to eat. RadioFace was simply enjoying his food, and Toby...well he was being Toby, he was eating like a five year old learning how to eat spaghetti with a fork for the first time. Twitching now and again with sauce on his face and half of the spaghetti in his mouth at once.

(Y/n) attempted to hold in a laugh, slight snorting with food in her mouth and a hand attempting to make sure her mouth wont open and spill it.

Slenderman sighed in disappointment, "Toby please, for the what's left of our sanity,  eat like a normal human being."

Don't encourage him.

He telepathically states to (Y/n). Toby swallowed some food and attempted to speak, only for it to come out as an unintelligible, muffled mess.

"Toby, don't speak with your mouth full. If you choke I'm not saving you...again." Slenderman scolded.

Of course this has happened before. (Y/n) thought.

Toby finished the rest of the food in his mouth, "but I'm not normal."

Slenderman "glared" at the proxy and stated firmly, "Toby."

Toby pouted, silently agreeing. He then slowly ate the rest of his spaghetti "like a normal person".

Dinner finished without anymore issues with Toby, or anyone for that matter. Everyone went to their respected rooks by Slenderman's order, that only met more "fun times" with Kate for (Y/n), it was clearly the "best thing ever to happen" considered was not only was she a murder but she made the best conversationalist to ever grace planet Earth.

(Y/n) clearly couldn't contain all of her "excitment" as she sat on her boring side of the room, on her bland bed covers. Suddenly the door creaked open and

Slenderman poked his head in, then walked in, "since you don't have pajamas (Y/n), I'm sure Kate wont mind for one night. You should have clothes here tomorrow morning."

He handed you and Kate a pair of pajamas each, "since you don't have a closet I wash and store everything for now. Just get changed in the down stairs bathroom and then it's lights out."

Both of the ladies nodded there heads, unstaning Slenderman's words. As Slenderman left the room both of the woman followed behind him. Slenderman had gone into his office while Kate was the first one into the bathroom, leaving the female to wait in the hallway.

It was quiet, the boys .just have been already asleep, they must obviously not were pajamas to bed, or have something they could comfortably change into in their shared rooms. They must not really care if they change into anything while in the same room together.

Finally Kate finished changing into her clothes, leaving the bathroom and going upstairs. She didn't carry any clothes she had previously wore and she still had her mask on. (Y/n) had walked into the bathroom and closed the door, the bathroom was small. It was all white with the standards: shower/bath, toilet, sink with a cabinet in it, a laundry basket, and a mirror. To say it was probably the most normal bathroom ever made would be an understatement.

(Y/n) quickly changed into the pajamas and put her clothes in the basket. Her now naked feet felt cold against the white tiles. Carefully opening the door she turned the lights off, carefully (Y/n) crept upstairs and into her shared bedroom. Opening the door as quietly as she could, closing it after she stepped in. She took notice that Kate was facing away, her mask on her end table.

(Y/n) carefully shuffled her way into bed, laying down and covering herself with the blanket. She lied down in bed, though she couldn't sleep.

Not right away at least, here long nap kept her awake. Not only that but her swimming thought did aswell. All of them where about Slenderman and his sad tale.

Living a long time alone must have taken a toll. Even if he did have brothers he lived a long time before them. It's...kind of sad. (Y/n) thought.

As the female thought here eyes and mind started to drift asleep. Despite having a long nap earlier; she still hadn't slept correctly for days. But to her it felt like years, centuries even.

(Hey guys! I was planning to update yesterday but...things came up, suddenly. It's hard to explain, but of course it wont have any lasting effects. It was just sudden and as a result I couldn't update.

But on the bright side yesterday: I got to pet pigs behind the ear and brush a horses and give them treats. They were like big dog, super friendly horses. Shout out to the person who let me brush her horses! I know she isn't reading this, but you know.

Anyways comment down below: do you guys have a favorite YouTuber?)