Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I trailed behind Dr.Decibelles wondering what kind of "creatures" they contained. Maybe there were some old urben legends monsters I use to read when I was a teen. Like: mothman, the wolfman, the tailypo monster, or maybe even a wendigo.

Perhaps the even had some out of the country like: the loch ness monster, spring heeled Jack, or a tatzelwurm. What if there was a giant creature like a kraken?

In my thoughts I failed to notice a small meowing for attention. That was until I heard Dr.Decibelles giggle and look at the ground behind me. I look to notice a small gray tiger cat with green eyes following me, but the was something off, it was only the front half of the cat. The cat no hind legs, tale, nothing back there! It was...odd to say the least.

Dr.Decibelles called the cat over, then proceeded to pick it up, "this is SCP
-529 or as we affectionately call them; Josie the half cat. Their a safe class SCP and one of the few we let wonder."

Dr.Decibelles handed Josie over to me. I carefully held the half cat, not really knowing how to hold half a cat.

We continue our walk it was kind of awkward with all the other doctors and guards looking at me as I passes, "so is Josie a boy or a girl?"

"Oh, we don't know. Hard to tell when we only have half the cat." Dr.Decibelles answered.

"Well I would have thought you would have done a DNA test and checked their chromosomes. Y'know since a Male has XY chromosomes and a female is XX chromosomes. You should know this since it's basic biology." I replied thoughtfully, glancing up from the cute, purring cat.

Dr.Decibelles seemed to pause, and mumble, "why didn't we think of that yet?" She continued on. We turned a corner and there was someone guarded. Four guards held a pole each, almost like a one of those poles animal control used, except with chains and pure metal. Its gloved yet sharp-like hands bound by handcuffs.

Its face had a white plague doctor mask while its attire consists of gray robes and hood. His blue eyes gazed at me in an observing manner.

We walked around the guards carefully, "hello doctor."

Dr.Decibelles said not looking at the humanoid. I looked back at the "doctor" and we made eye contact.

"Hello Dr.Decibelles." the low, smooth voice of the creature spoke.

You look forward, the humanoid gave you chills. Once again you both turned another corner and finally after a couple more steps we made it to a door. The door itself had a a strange symbol: five trapiziod almost making a hexagon, except the bottom trapezoid was missing. In the center was an eye in a keyhole.

"Now I must warn you right now, BOTH of these people work here. One you wont believe works here and the other can be a stick in the mud. He's a bit newer in the United States and has an accent but he's very serious. Now he can also be a bit...intense."

Dr.Decibelles grabs Josie from my hands and put them down, "I'll have a test for you later. Now go on, shoo." With that Josie left.

The door slid open and we walked in, the door slid closed. Inside there were many monitors and leather two swivel chairs. One of the swivel chairs spun around.  Sitting in the chair was a thin male. His hair was short, dark brown, and very messy. His dull blue eyes had bags under them, and his skin was a sickly pale color. His clothes were more on the comfort side, with a with a large, white t-shirt and a larger navy blue,open sweater, along with a pair of gray sweat pants the went past his bare feet. To top it all of he wore a pair of black, square glasses.

"Oh, hello." The man said while he stuck a potato chip in his mouth. His voice was soft and mellow, definitely the more chill of the group.

"Hello Noah, this is your new helper that was talked about in the meeting, this morning." Dr.Decibelles explain

"Oh," he stood up and circled around me,"yes I know you, we've been watching you for some time. You've had run ins with S.MAN victims. Your name is (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), you work for (T/n) Police Station as an investor, and you live alone in your apartment."

"...nice to meet you too?" I said, creeped out.

"He's not one for first impressions but I promise he's nice." Dr.Decibelles whispered.

"So Noah, where is-" Dr.Decibelles was suddenly interrupted by a door opening behind us. We both looked behind us, I faced a large, muscular chest. Looking up I came face to face with a large man, he was on the tanner side with a scare running under his eye patch on his right eye. His hair was short, spikey and the color reminded me of a chestnut. He was very, very tall. Like 6 to 7 feet tall. His brown eyes  held a more intimidating gaze.

"Ah...Friedrich...there you are. I finally got your new helper." Dr.Decibelles said nervously.

"Friedrich" looked at you, "hallo, meine name is Friedrich but jou may call me Fritz."

You smiled at the large German man, "pleasure too meet you, Fritz."

You held out your hand, he shook it.

He smiled back,"nice strong grip, for a strong woman such as jourself."

"Well nice to see you three are getting along. I have to get going, test to do, paper work to do, you know. If you need anything just call. Bye!" With that Dr.Decibelles walked around Fritz and left.

"Now we can get too work. Well inform you on how things work around here." Noah said, smiling.

Noah sat down in his chair twirling around to the monitors. I walked towards the monitors that held many diffrent forest areas on it.

"Vell let's get jou informed on what's going on."

(I wanted to thank TheEmoFanficwriter, Angelicleo2203,Ivybear750, and LetsMakeStories456 for telling me I need to update. I have a hard time with being consistent and that's a personal problem I need to work on. I'm thankful for all the amazing comments and people. You guys have been enjoying my writing and being patient with me. I'm almost done with school too! Just got a until June 12th and I'm free from there, for now.)

(If I didn't mention your name and you told me to update thank you too)