Chapter 11

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

Once the cabinet had opened inside was bullet proof vest, and a couple types of guns.

"Nothing vrong vith zome fire pover." Fritz said, words dripping with his German accent. He had walked over too the cabinet and picked up the vest his size.

"(Y/n) you can use mine, I'm sure we can adjust it so it can fit you some what." Noah looked at you some what smiling.

(Y/n) didn't object to the idea of something to keep her protected, but she wonder if it could possibly be enough to protect herself from such a mysterious creature. As Fritz put on his vest Noah carefully helped (Y/n) into hers, adjusting it as he did so.

To (Y/n) it was kind of odd to see Noah get up from his chair, after all she's only seen him in his chair, even move from the desk to the cabinet in it. After asking (Y/n) if anything was too loose or tight, Noah finished adjusting the vest. Fritz grabbed a holster and put a pistol in its carrier and picked up a shot gun. Ammunition was put a small carrier on the other side of the belt. Noah grabbed his belt, and two carriers and handed it to (Y/n). Quickly looping it through her belt loops and holsters. Carefully Noah handed (Y/n) a pistol and ammunition. She quickly put them in their respective carries.

Noah smiled and handed her a flashlight, "just in case you get lost or it suddenly dark out."

Noah then clipped a small microphone to the collar of the vest, put a small camera on her vest shoulder and put some sort of battery pack in her pocket. "This is so I can see and hear you two."

(Y/n) turned her head so she could see Fritz, he also had one. Noah tapped the microphone, as he did a strange loud tapping sound came from the monitor with her camera footage on. Noah smile as another tapping noise came from Fritz monitor. Noah plopped back down his seat, then rolled it back to the monitors.

"Alright zen ve should be ready to go, Noah keep an eye on zose monitors and don't fall asleep!" The tall German spoke a bit louder on the last sentence, voice dripping from annoyance. Fritz handed you an ear piece so you could hear Noah.

Noah sighed, "it was only one time." He spoke into the microphone on his desk, (Y/n) and Fritz could hear him through. Fritz rolled his eyes and shook his head, signaling the the his ear piece worked, (Y/n) did as well.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Fritz started to walk out of the room and I quickly followed, not wanting to be left behind. Following him through the halls, on the way out we spotted what appeared to be a carmel haired doctor with thick black rimmed glasses and carmel eyes, he appeared to be gluing a large potted plant to the wall.

The only odd thing about what the doctor wore was and amulate around his neck.

"Dr. Bright I vhat are jou doing?" Fritz question "Dr.Bright".

He looked over with a big goofy smile on his face, "adding number 288 to the list, what do you think? "Dr.Bright is not allowed to use SCP-170 to glue anything to the walls". Then after that will be the ceiling."

"Jou are avare zat, zat stuff doesn't come off right?" Fritz question.

Dr.Bright rolled his eyes and stuck the plant it the glue, "well du, we'll just have to cut some holes in the walls and fix them after to use them. Not that big of a deal right? After all YOLO."

Fritz rolled his eye, "all right, ve seen not a zing. Continue vhat jou're doing. Jou also broke rule number 228, and jou know 'YOLO' does not apply to jou."

Fritz once once again stared to walk off as I followed, turning around to see the strange Dr.Bright and he walked off into the opposite direction to cause more havoc with glue, or SCP-170. He turned around and gave me a wink then proceeded to walk away a bit faster.

I turned back to face Fritz, "what a strange guy." I mumbled.

"Jah zats Dr.Bright, he's a very smart and clever doctor but he's very troublesome." Fritz responded l, hearing my mumbling.

"He's got 287 rules so far against him, guess he's adding more. They have a whole document title "Things Dr.Bright is Not Allowed to do." It's actually quite interesting to read. Nobody counts the rules inside of rule since they are apart of the original rule." Noah's voice came through the ear peice.

"What does it mean that "YOLO doesn't apply to him"?" I asked.

"Oh, that amulate hold all of his memories, so when they put it on some living thing all of his memories are transferred to that thing. He takes control of it, like he never died." I heard Noah laugh through the ear piece. "One time he was a guinea pig for a few days."

Fritz chuckled at the memory, "jah, he's kind of pick on his bodies he vants, has to have carmel eyes and his original build vould be best. He dyes ze hair. Zough I guess I can't blame him, I vould vant to look as close as I could get to my original body." Fritz said.

"Didn't he die a couple weeks ago?" Noah asked.

"Jah, he did. Haven't seen him till now. Figured he vas being punish for something stupid." Fritz answerd.

We finally made it out of the large building and made our way over to a large black van. I got in the passenger seat while Fritz got on the driver side. He quickly pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and started the car, made sure that he was buckled in and looked over to check me. I gave him a smile and thumbs up.

He smiled back and pulled out of the parking spot, "zis is gonna feel like a long trip."

(Hey guys, I see my thing is fixed, YAY! You guys should check out the "Eveything Dr.Bright is Not Allowed to do" document and comment below on which one is your favorite, mine is rule number 161, 128, 81, and 66.)