Chapter 18

Sneaking towards Slenderman's office, I attempted to open the door. Carefully attempting to twist the door knob, only to find it lock.

"Fuck," I cursed, annoyed I left the door and went back to the kitchen.

Well slap a gold star on Slenderman's forehead and call him a genius. I guess he planned something out or doesn't like people going into his office while he was gone.

I sighed annoyed as I looked out the window.

Now what am I gonna do?

The back door clicked open and Slenderman walked in. He glanced at me and stepped inside, closing the door.

"Deciding to watch us work or are you scheming to kill me?" Slenderman questioned.

"Both." I answered, half sarcasticly.

Slenderman chuckled, "well, good luck with that."

He walked past me and grabbed some water bottles out of the fridge.

"What are you planning?" I questioned.

"Pardon?" Slenderman questioned, confusion lanced in his voice.

"With this whole- "mansion"- thing I suppose. You don't just wake up one day and decide to build a giant mansion for monsters and murderers." I explained.

"No you don't just wake up one day and think that, it takes years and reasons. I had centuries to think, and so I came to this conclusion." Slenderman vaguely states.

Slenderman opened the door and proceeded to step out. He glanced in once more, "oh and if you attempt to go into my office again without my permission, then you'll have to receive punishment. The only reason you're getting away with it this time is because I forgot to mention it ahead of time."

After that, he left. Leaving me in loneliness.

Great, how the Hell am I gonna escape now.

I sighed, all this has left a disgusting taste in my mouth. I've decided to just lay down on the couch and wallow in myself pitty.

So now I'm bored and living with murderers. What a great combination.

Huffing, closed my eyes.

This has been to much for me lately I'm starting to forget the last time I relaxed. Just sat down and decided, "hey I'm not gonna get dressed or really do anything today."

Man I miss those day.

(Narrator's P.O.V.)

The young woman slightly shifted on the couch as she thought. However as she did; she slowly fell into a deep slumber. Leaving her vulnerable to any of the killers a good distance away from her. Yet her need to relax and rest overtook her need to watch her back.

Her breath calmed and her muscles relaxed. 

However outside Slenderman scolded Toby once again for not being careful and nearly falling again. Normally he would just have Toby not help, because he was a danger to himself, but Toby had been bugging to help and saying things like, "I'll be careful" or "please, I'll be real careful". He finally broke and let Toby help, but it was obvious that it was a mistake.

He picked the proxie up with his tendril and teleported down, "Toby, I think you've helped enough today. How about you go keep (Y/n) company."

"O-oh p-please I-I'll be c-careful th-this time." Toby begged.

Slenderman sat Toby on the ground next to the back door, "stay here."

Slenderman was making sure that (Y/n) wasn't doing anything against his wishes. Hoping that Toby will keep her out of trouble and occupy her time with something like a card or board game.

As soon as he walked in he realized how quiet it was. Too quiet for even one person in the house, he tensed up.

As he walked into the kitchen were the female once stood in boredom. Walking towards the living room, glancing into the dining room. He looked around the living room, then a small rustle of clothing could be heard. He looked down at the couch and saw her.

The sleeping girl rolled over, still asleep. Slenderman looked at the small details of her face. The way her eyelashes were fluttered shut, the way her nose would scrunch up from time to time, they way her lips would slightly part. She looked peaceful, as if had no care in the world.

Slenderman sighed, he couldn't wake up the younge woman just to basically babysit the proxie, who was clearly old enough to watch himself. He wouldn't dare wake up the peaceful sleeper.

He left the woman sleeping as he left the cabin, looking at the pouting male on the ground he sighed, "fine Toby you can help, but you're staying on the ground. You will not go up any higher the ground level, do you here me?"

The male twitched as he nodded rapidly. His pout had turned into the a large smile and his eyes filled with excitement. Slenderman walked back to the large frame, while the dorky proxie skipped behind him.

Slenderman teleported to the frame where the rest of the proxies worked, not paying attention to twitchy male.

Suddenly down on the ground, Toby tripped  and fell face first into the unfinished basement. Though despite the normally painful accident Toby couldn't feel it. Slenderman looked down at the male with annoyance.

Toby gave a thumbs up at Slenderman, lifting his head he yelled, "I'm okay! Just tripped, don't think I broke anything!"

Slenderman sighed, as he "glared" at the male. His blood nose and soon-to-be bruised body, were covered up by his never ending smile and thumbs up he gave.

He teleported down, grabbed the clumsy murderer, teleported back up, and sat the male down, "stay."

Toby started to pout once again, "we will get you fixed up later."

Slenderman pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed it to Toby. The male grabbed it from the clawed hand of the creature.

This is gonna be a long day. Slenderman thought.

(Hi, guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a lot of stippling to do for art class to do. I still have so much to do, but I wanted to update.)

(Comment down below: how many house pets do you guys have? (normal farm animals don't count) I have 14 pets: 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 snakes, 5 leapord geckos, 1 scorpion, 1 bearded dragon, and 1 Savannah monitor. Technically the 2 cats and 5 leapord geckos are mine. But I live with my family and all my cute pets.)