Chapter 3

(Narrator's P.O.V)

(Y/n) was now in her uniform, driving down a back road. Her boss had called her in because a man had reported his children missing. Though the man was shaken up, badly.

But from the vague thing your boss had said it sounded bad.

"(Y/n) a group of four children has been taken but when we ask the father about what he saw he just says, "that thing wasn't human." Please come over here, I'll send the coordinates."

Finally I reached the small house with a large amount of landscape in the backyard and of course, squad cars parked out front with their lights on. Sighing I parked my more normal car next to one of them and got out while grabbing my brief case full of supplies.

Though I can plainly here yelling once I did get out. I rushed up to the slightly open door and went inside.

There inside was two rookies, Connor, and the chief, Mr.Jackson, of course. Mr.Jackson, being the way he is, likes to take cases. Especially ones that deal with kids, sense he has kids of his own that have now entered collage.

The man himself looked as though he exhausted most of his energy but refuse to sleep. He was sitting on the couch, hands in his messy, slightly long hair while rocking back and forth in hopes of comforting himself.

Mr.Jackson noticed me observing the situation and decided to walk over to me,"(Y/n) get out your sketch pad and pencil 'cause we're going to need to put a face to the kidnapper." I nodded and sat next to the single father of four.

He looked at over at me, though he didn't say anything.

I opened my brief case and pulled out my sketch pad and a pencil while Mr.Jackson ushered the two police officers out along with himself. Connor on the other hand stood further away to give the man some space.

"Why hello there sir I am investigator (L/n), I'm here to help find your children."

"Hello investigator (L/n), I'm David." He said in a quivering voice.

I pulled out a sketch book and pencil out of my briefcase.

Flipping to a blank page I look at the man,"David I'm going to need you to describe the man you saw so we can find him and your children."

He looked me in the eyes and stated,"there's not much to describe about this man but I will, only because I want my babies back."

I nodded feeling sorry for the guy.

"The man was tall, like fourteen to sixteen feet, and he was a sickly kind of thin," I started sketching a tall, thin figure, finding it odd that the man was so abnormal, "he was wearing the darkest suit I've every seen and a blood red tie." He stopped.

This is sort of helpful but I need a description of the face.

David started again though this time he seemed more frightened,"his skin was pure white and he had long claws and his face, oh God his face...he had no face. I-It was just a blank area were is face should be." 

I stopped sketching and took a long, shocked stare at the drawing the man I had sketched looked almost exactly like the operator from the Marble Hornets series, thought their ties were different colors.

The man was crying at this point and repeating,"I want my babies back".

Suddenly Mr.Jackson walks inside and up to me. Putting his hand on my shoulder and guiding me outside while the two rookies got into their squad car.

"So who is it that we're dealing with?" He spoke as he took the sketch.

Mr.Jackson looked at it with a confused face,"(Y/n) have you been accidentally drawing in the wrong sketch book again?"

"No sir that's the "man" the witness described to me and for your information that was one time and it happened because I was careless and I learned my lesson." I stated getting a bit sassy at the end. Though he still stared at the odd drawing of the "man".

He sigh and ripped the drawing out,"well you can keep that thing because that man must have gotten his ideas mixed up or something." He then handed me the drawing and the sketch book.

Then he started to walk off,"go home (L/n)."

Odd he doesn't normally say just my last name unless something is bothering him.

Suddenly I felt a pat on my back,"something got his panties in a bunch." Connor stated in his normal monotone work voice.

I chuckled,"well you got to remember it's late at night."

"Yeah well, see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up in the squad car and we can got the café  befor work." He said.

I sighed,"okay."

After that we both left.

I wonder what happened befor I got there? I guess I could just ask Connor that tomorrow. Why didn't they let me check for any clues? Something is not right.

Finally I made it to my dinghy apartment.

I feel like the boss is hiding something from us.

I went to my office and seen that I have left my laptop open. Walking around my desk and moved the mouse pad but nothing happened.

I know I left it on, must be dead.

Sighing for the millionth time today I plugged in the charger and left the office.

Maybe I should get a desktop computer.

Changing out of my uniform and into pajamas I flopped on my bed. Putting the blankets over my body. The warmth of my bed and the darkest of my room seemed consumed me. Slowly drift off into another possible dream less sleep. I couldn't help but let my thoughts drift off as well, only to help me sleep.

It has been a very odd day off and I feel like tomorrow just might top today. But I could be wrong, hopefully I'm wrong.

With that thought concensus faded.

(Lol I'm in school rn. But I wanted to get this out sooooo yeah. Comment down below: What is your favorite Slenderverse cuz mine is Marble Hornets.)