Chapter 17

The room itself was nothing spectacular, two beds white wall, white sheets, and gray blankets, white carpet and two dark wood end tables to match the frames of the beds. One side of the room was decorated with posters, weapons, and crudely draw pictures: one that which if context not give, you could spend hours figuring out what was on them, only to come up with no conclusion on most. Only a few posters were crudely tacked on the wall, each one held a different slasher one them.

Slenderman closed the door,"welp that's really all, the bathroom is right across the hall from my office, and the training grounds is a bit deep into the woods: I'll show you in due time on where that's at. But for now I have a bit of work to do outside."

In the blink of an eye, Slenderman was off. Leaving the woman with the energetic proxie.

Swiping the opportunity Toby grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, "Come on, I want to show you my room- well not just mine but Radio's too."

Toby opened the door to his shared room and dragged the female inside, despite him not looking strong, (Y/n) thought he could definitely break the her wrist if he tried.

The room was fairly similar to her share room, despite being decorated differently. Not only that but it had a faint smell of syrup, odd.

"Radio isn't here right now because he's helping Masky, Hoodie, and Slender on mansion bulding." Toby explains as he flops backwards onto his bed.

He patted a space next to him, signaling to sit on the bed. Not wanting to upset him (Y/n) complied and sat next to the male that was only halfway on the bed.

There was a silence in the room, yet it wasn't completely awkward, it held a nice comfortable tone aswell.

"Sooooo....." (Y/n) started, "how do you like it here?"

Toby smile widen as he answered, "it's great! Slender is the best father figure I've ever had, despite him being a bit strick on use sometimes. I honestly love it here, and I love that we treat each other like family! It's just so welcoming."

""Best father figure"?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Yeah, I didn't have the best home life..." Toby started trailing off as if remembering, "I had a mom, sister, and an asshole of a father. My mother and sister were great, my father was abusive and manipulative though. But my sister and I got into a nasty car accident...she...didn't make it. My father didn't visit her in the hospital before she passes because he was drunk. Both mom and I were a mess...but things got really bad at home. Long story short I killed my father and my mother right now is living with my aunt, after I burned down the entire house." Toby explained, kind of wincing at some of his past.

(Y/n) frowned at the sad tale, after a few moments Toby carried on, "I was actually gonna die that night. I had accidentally got caught in a ring of fire with the gasoline I poured in the street. But Slender SAVED me, out of all people he SAVED ME. The big goof ball who has taken a liking to annoying that new guy, Masky. Ever since then Slender has been teaching me stuff. Killing, cooking, and some games! Like uno and skip-bo, just generally treating me like a son and that I matter. Something I never really got from my dad."

Toby only spoke fondly of Slenderman. (Y/n) wondered if any of the other proxies had a similar experience.

The door opened and Kate poked her head in, she proceeded to throw a line paper ball at Toby. The ball landed on his stomach, Toby sat up and uncrumbled the ball.

He squints to read the paper, "shoot (Y/n) I got to go, Kate and I have mansion building to help with now."

Toby got up, "at least you hand writing is getting a bit better Kate!"

Both of the proxies left, Toby didn't go without a wave.

((Y/n)'s P.O.V.)

The room went silent, I got up wanting to explore the house and get a general layout of my escape methods.

I can't let Toby or the others try to convince me to stay here, no matter there background.

Leaving the room and walking down stairs, I went into the kitchen window. Everyone was working on the soon-to-be mansion.

Perhaps it's better if I contact someone, to tell them what's going on. But how will I do that? I don't know Noah's, Fritz's, or the foundations phone number or anything.

Thinking hard on what I could do, I watched them working. Toby almost tripped and fell off the edge of the second story of the frame, only to have one of Slenderman's tendrils quickly grab him. Slenderman raises a finger at him presumably to scold him of being careful, then ruffled his hair.

Slenderman teleported around giving the proxies orders and helping them, as he glanced at blue prints every now and again.

Hell, I still doubt that Fritz is alive. Plus I don't think they have a phone all the way out here, I'd be surprised to see if they had anyway to watch TV and that flatscreen wasn't just for show.

I glance back at the TV curious to know if it had cable, satellite, or if it got and channels at all. I glanced back out the window, thinking.

I wonder what the did to the earpiece and camera...

They probably destroy them, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check around.

Maybe I should start in Slenderman's office while he's busy.

Sure, it this plan could go really bad. But I need to stop this, who knows what could happen if a bunch of murders and monsters gathered here.

Welp, theres no better time than the present.

(Hoi, I'm...done with another chapter, lol. Toby is a cute bean who needs hugs, give him some! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Comment down below: if you like the fatherly role I gave Slenderman to Toby. Idk I think he would latch on to Slender fairly quick.)

(P.s. I'll be giving you guys more back story on why Slenderman is building the mansion...in the future. Because trust me I there will be a good reason.)

(P.p.s. megolovania started playing when Kate threw the paper ball at Toby, I thought it was funny because it sound like her and Toby were gonna fight.)