Chapter 30

Trenderman sighed as he wiped off some of the blood of the researcher, it got on one his favorite outfits. This will never come out. He whined in his head.

He glanced at the monitors only to see his brother, chained to the wall as his head hung low. There was a window that would show him the exact same thing on the wall opposite of him. He sighed and grew angry, he had never seen his brother so miserable.

In his anger he grabbed a chair and bashed it into the monitors. After several hits he calmed down, he was only gonna turn them off but this worked even better. He looked over at the window and saw his brother, teleporting into the room his brother looked up at him.

"I suppose you've come to rescue me?" Je meekly said, slight shame crept into his voice. He was supposed to be the eldest brother, the one to take care of them.

"Don't get too excited to see me." Trender chuckled and started to use his inhuman strength to rip the cuffs off of Slender's wrist.

Slender rubbed his wrist and stood up as his brother questioned, "how'd they even get you anyway?"

Slenderman sighed, "I can explain the full details on what I know later, but in short: they managed to get this collar thing on me. I'm not too sure what it exactly does but I haven't been able to use any of my powers since they got it on." 

Slenderman attempted to rip the collar off of himself, but he was unable to use his inhuman strength, the hunk of metal still stuck on him. Trenderman joined in and pulled with all he could, this collar was strong but not strong enough. The stupid thing broke and fell off the faceless man's neck.

Suddenly alarms started to blare, red flashing. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

~a little bit earlier~

Splendorman dragged the unconscious guard into a nearby broom closet. He shoved him in there and locked the door, even though it locks from the inside. He hoped the guard wouldn't notice since it was dark in there. Just as Splendorman turned around he noticed his brother carelessly coming down the hall with a box. Both of which were covered in blood.

Splendorman sighed as he knew what his brother had done. He couldn't save them all he supposed.

Splendor went over to one of the doors the proxies were in, he then ripped the thing right off the hinges. Inside, poor Toby sat on the ground, his legs up to his chest as he cried silently. 

"Oh Toby, don't worry we're here dearie." Splendorman's tendril wrapped around the male and pulled him out. Offenderman followed suit, using his tendrils to rip the other doors off. The rest of the proxies came out, Masky dusting himself off. 

"Toby stop being a bitch, it's the truth." Masky said, taking back his mask that Offender had offered. He placed it back on his face, the same could be said with Hoodie and Kate.

"Shut the fuck up Timothy, you don't know anything!" Toby yelled, not stuttering in his anger, not caring if anyone heard him. In a panic Splendorman covered Toby's mouth, as to avoid being heard anymore. 

"What's got his panties in a bunch?" Offender question.

"He's upset because he can't face that the new proxy ratted us out." Masky answered.

"You mean (Y/n)?" Splendor said confused, Masky instantly looked at him and nodded.

"We met her on the way here, she didn't seem like she'd do that. She even told us to tell Slender: "not to get into anymore trouble."" Splendorman explained.

Offenderman butted in, "Slender never said she was hot." He purred.

"Well I'm pretty sure that she did rat us out, she was kind of a bitch when she first got to the house. Then was lazy for the rest of the time, how else would we have been found?"

Before anyone could argue any different alarms blared. Turning the hallways red with the glow, and drowning out all sound that could have been made.

The two panicked, picked up the rest of the proxies with their tendrils, and bolted in the direction of Trenderman's, and now Slenderman's, trail.

••••••••••••• 

~back to earlier once again~

(Y/n) was guided back down to an office, making sure she didn't lose the doctor again.

They stopped at a in front of a door, Dr. Decibelles sucked in a breath as she knocked.

A faint 'come in' be heard, Dr. Decibelles opened the door and allowed me to go in first. She followed behind me.

"Ah, so you must be (Y/n) I've heard quite a bit about you." A middle aged man spoke, his light auburn hair had gray roots and his blue eyes sparkled with...something, it certainly wasn't glee. There was quite a bit of intrest hidden in there, just enough to almost cover whatever other emotion was there. His smile was off too…

"All good things I hope." I smiled back, holding out my hand for him to shake, two can play at that game.

The man stood up and walked over to me, his fancy deep brown suit and maroon tie showing. "But of course, what else could I have expected from such a young, bright survivor."

He shook my hand, his grip firm. "Please come sit, we have much to discuss."

I sat in the chair in front of his desk, he sat down behind it, while Dr. Decibelles stood alongside the desk. 

"Would you like a cup of coffee or  tea perhaps?" The male offered.

"No thank you Mr…" I trailed off, realizing I didn't know his name.

"Oh, my apologies, the name's Wilfrid Elliston. I'm the manager of this site." He introduced himself.

"Well Mr. Elliston, I'd hate to cut this conversation short but I'd like to know why I'm here." I stated, it felt like I was in a tank with a bull shark, waiting for it to strike.

Wilfrid took a sip of his coffee, "you know, I like people who get down to the meat and bones of things. They tend to be more interesting."

He set his now empty mug aside, "well I suppose we can stop beating around the bush. Ms. (L/n) thanks to you we managed to catch the treacherous beast, because of this I have been thinking about adding you to our site. Perhaps a part of researchers, MTF, or even our Optic Nerve wing."

He paused for a moment, "or if you don't wish for any job and just want to go home, then we can administer class three amnestics and send you home. You won't remember anything that has happened since you've been here."

(Haha, you fools! I have prewritten chapters 29 and 30 on Google Docs! So with a little fixing up I can post them back to back quickly! Do I recommend for young authors to do this, YES, Google Docs is better than Wattpad at catching both spelling errors AND grammatical errors!)

(Comment down below: a book recommendation, I need more to read.)