A Queen from the Ashes

Name: Sakura Sato

Name: Sakura Sato

Alias: The Empress, formerly Cherry Bomb

Age: 24

Gender: Woman

Personality: Even though she's played host to two of the most dangerous entities in the world for more than a year now, Sakura isn't sure that she has a handle on everything that comes with being the World's Mightiest Hero. Balancing her duties as a hero with running Sato, Inc. from overseas has taken a toll on her; nonetheless, she knows she has a long way to go before she'll be able to rest on her laurels and earn the public trust her predecessor wielded so easily.

She knows she'll do the right thing. Eventually. As soon as she figures out what that is. And finishes this paperwork. And completes that conference call. But eventually.

Abilities: Even before Tifanos and Zachariel were sealed within her, Sakura wielded impressive control over fire (hence her previous alias Cherry Bomb.) However, she has been delighted to discover that the reserves she uses to fuel her fires are functionally inexhaustible due to the otherworldly beings inside her. It's come with a healing factor as well that staves off age and illness, as well as any injury that doesn't manage to kill her within a few minutes.

 It's come with a healing factor as well that staves off age and illness, as well as any injury that doesn't manage to kill her within a few minutes

Name: Zachariel

Alias: Third Lieutenant of the Fifth Host, "Zach," formerly Blacklight

Age: No

Gender: Such things are mortal vanities, and not to be trusted

Personality: Zachariel isn't what one might call sweet-tempered; you might reasonably expect that from an ageless being of eternal radiance who has spent the last century or so sharing a body with the antithesis of everything the are. Their entire personality generally consists of loyalty to the heaven dimension of his origin, loathing for Tifanos and all demons like her, and a fanatical dedication to the precepts of honor, order, and truth. The only way to elicit their aid in any given scenario is to convince them that one's goals are aligned with these ideals. That, or tell them it will frustrate Tifanos.

Abilities: Zachariel has no body, and thus no physical abilities. However, when they deigns to share their full power with Sakura, she begins to shine brightly and gains the ability to augment her ordinary flames with soulfire, a mysterious white force which, while no more destructive than normal fire, heals any creature Sakura wishes to save and simultaneously eradicates magic from whatever it touches.

 However, when they deigns to share their full power with Sakura, she begins to shine brightly and gains the ability to augment her ordinary flames with soulfire, a mysterious white force which, while no more destructive than normal fire, heals an...

Name: Tifanos

Alias: Slaughterer of Souls, "Tif," formerly Blacklight

Age: Maybe. What's it to ya?

Gender: Currently a she, but humans seem to make it up as they go along. Honestly, she does it mostly for the simpler pronouns.

Personality: An absolutely delightful individual who definitely had zero say in writing this section, nope, no siree. Tifanos has a wonderful sense of humor that particular enjoys such comedy as puns, satire, and the disembowelment of the innocent. Her pet peeves are sanctimonious angels, oppressive order (a pair of words she considers redundant,) and respect for the life of the meatbags that think they own this planet. She likes long walks on the beach at sunrise, using her monthly turn with the body to go to strip clubs, fanfiction, and granting Sakura her full power mostly on whims.

Abilities: Sadly, she has the same deal as the angel: no body, no abilities. However, when she deigns to share her full power with Sakura, Sakura's body goes inky-dark. Moreover, she gains the abilities to create and manipulate hellfire, a tremendously destructive force capable of destroying creatures of mind and spirit as easily as flesh.