Slot Four: Hips n Lips

She brings the "Lipstick Lesbian" a whole new meaning.

Name: Callicore Ievana (callie-core eye-ee-von-uh)

Alias: Hips n Lips

Age: 21

Gender: Kickass Female

Nation of Origin: United States (San Francisco)

Appearance: Please, take a second to yourself and personify the classic stereotype of the Lipstick Lesbian- perhaps you pictured Callie herself, with striking brown hair, skin of lush goddesses, eyebrows that murder (kill is too weak a word for her, and manslaughter has a prefix she doesn't care for- womanslaughter might suffice), and a jawline that has most people screaming yas mamí, slay bitch! But the feature that gives her the most love and attention- coincidentally the part of her face also able to pull of the colors of rouge, scarlet, and berry- are her lips. Both plump and thinly defined, they're lovely and desirable; however, she doesn't actually have the best hips. But accentuating them in a positive manner tricks people into thinking so, which seems to be a nice confidence boost for her.

Personality: Callie has the kind soul of sweet berries, the self-esteem and power of scarlet lust, and the dangerous side of risky rouge. She tends to lift her friends up more than they do her, and one of her favorite activities is gift-shopping, seeing a face light up when they realize how thoughtful Callie can really be. However, she spends a lot of time thinking about herself (not selfishly, though often she does think of herself as the queen of her subjects) and treating herself to life's luxuries- the bitch deserves it! Callie loves girls. She loves hanging out with them at clothes stores or fun, new restaurants, perhaps watching old movies and gossiping about celebrity stories every night. Again, take a moment to ponder that stereotype from before, equal parts selfless and self-serving, simultaneously loving and loved. That's Callie. She tends to refer to it as the LLGBT community; the first L stands for lipstick.

Superhuman Abilities: Long ago, in a land about two whole cities over from where she lived, Callie stumbled upon a box. When she saw it, a gasp soared from her beautiful lips, because the store brand the container belonged to was that of ancient legend, Miss Scarlet's; she'd only ever heard about them by word of mouth, from her lesbian beauty guru elders, and they'd all assumed the brand had simply disappeared from the face of the earth. But there it was- a box painted the same colors of berry, rouge, and scarlet. She'd taken it from the gutter and rushed home, spending the entire weekend reveling in how lucky she was to find such a treasure.

What Happened Next Will Shock You Out of Your Seat.

There, packaged away, were three magical lipsticks.

Berry; upon applying this shade of lipstick, Callie found herself able to transfigure. She could slim her body down, change her features (but why would she? She's fabulous as is), and transform into a variety of different shapes. The longer time went on, the more she realized she could alter her form into other people and different living beings. However, when applied, she often feels a deep evil slowly creep over her mind- if kept on her lips for too long, she assumes the darkness might take control.

Rouge; with this tube of lipstick, Callie realized she knew much more than what she'd learned in school. Suddenly brilliant, she was able to recite important facts and knowledge without having to retrieve it from her memory, and she also knew the steps behind many foreign tasks- fighting, tennis, riding a bicycle- although completing them is a different story altogether. Wit and cleverness become her most highlighted attributes. The more time that passes with this shade applied, the messier her thoughts become, and she slowly loses control over her body, spasming and foaming at the mouth, an insanity speeding up her thought to a painful nonsense.

And scarlet; perhaps her favorite shade, this lipstick has the most dangerous ability. It lures people to her, spreading a ethereal lust over their hearts- with just a single word, Callie has the power to make someone fall in love with her and do her bidding. She may do whatever she wants with them, and if she keeps the lipstick on, the controlled person is affected before her. They lose their minds and die quickly; then, Callie loses her own senses, going blind, deaf, and numb. She can't breathe if the lipstick stays applied for too long.

Equipment: Besides the three tubes of superhuman lipstick, she has a case of other makeup supplies, saved for when she needs to take off the berry, rouge, or scarlet. These are simply for beauty purposes. She's fabulous, okay?

Other: