Slot Five: Glacier

"Cold hands do not mean a cold heart - it only implies one." -Glacier, It's Harder Than It Looks: The Inside Scoop on a Personal Hero, Book 1

Name: Clint Gallagher

Alias: Glacier

Age: 28

Gender: Male

Nation of Origin: America

Appearance: Some people are gorgeous. There's no denying it, superpowers or no there will always be someone that makes you stop and pause a little just to take in tan skin and deep, brown eyes and the way their eyebrows furrow over something insignificant. Clint would like to consider himself that kind of person, and he's sure the ladies - and occasional gentlemen - he brings back to his penthouse would tend to agree. With broad shoulders, a towering height and an impressively wide, dazzling smile it's hard to see how someone could not. This isn't even mentioning his thick, brown hair so carefully styled or chiseled features.

Personality: Never has someone had so much natural charisma and charm. Well, a few people perhaps but Clint is certainly among them. He tries to carry through life with a smile, and he can - both literally and figuratively - sweep one off their feet. He's headstrong but isn't that something needed in a leader? You have to take charge once in awhile and you can't be afraid of the backlash. This isn't to say that Clint likes any backlash, because backlash can lead to bad press and bad press is the worst thing for a superhero, wouldn't you say? You want someone popular and successful to save a burning building, not a washed-up has-been or some kind of asshole who only wants to for the glory. But that's fine because Clint doesn't get bad press - he has a simple system for that kind of thing - and so he stays happy.

Superhuman Abilities: Super strength, obviously. How can one not have something so classic? Lift a support beam to save a pair of orphans? Of course. Tow home his own car - as an example since he actually has people for that? No problem. Clint also has the ability of flight. He may not be as fast as the speed of light, but he could absolutely help to catch a falling airplane or some damsel in distress pushed off the roof for some reason or another. His greatest power of all would be cyrokinesis - the creation and manipulation of ice. That's where the name Glacier comes from, and trust him, he's pretty great at it.

Equipment: Besides the classic suit and mask, Clint has a spare pair of gloves in case his powers get out of control, or if his hands get cold - they're multi-purposeful.

Other: Advertisement #103: If you didn't already know, the book It's Harder Than It Looks: The Inside Scoop on a Personal Hero, Book 1 written by Glacier has hit the stores over the past few weeks. We'd love for you to check it out and discover the intimate details of one of Earth's best heroes!