Slot Six: Hydroflare

To set ablaze the ocean is an aspiration; I just really like catching people on fire.

Name: Stella-Maris Hudson

Alias: Hyrdroflare

Age: 25

Gender: Gal

Nation of Origin: Florida (United States of America)

Appearance: Have you ever watched the waves crash over the sand? Breathed in the thickness of salt and smoothed your hands over the ocean itself? Stella-Maris resembles water in every breath of it--which makes sense, given that she's grown up surrounded by it on all sides. She is gentle in appearance--skin white and smooth, hair a brownish-red, cheeks red, and freckles dotting her arms as though she'd done more than just kiss angels. Her cheeks form sharp curves, her jaw angled, and her face is box-ish, the body easily drawn back, but when pulled into a fighting stance, Stella-Maris watches the earth crumble beneath her. It's there they see her eyes, a dark brown, narrowed, and ready to fight--and there they see her hands, worn around the edges, cuticles torn entirely--there that the purple under her eyes wars against the yellow of her skin, hued for the end of times. Water has graced her; fire has tamed her.

Personality: Stella-Maris is a very sweet girl in looks, but when it comes to her personality, she's a kicker for pain. Not her own, that is. A true sadist at heart, she enjoys hurting others--yet at the conflicting edge of her personality comes that of a kind-hearted woman who just wants to help as many people as she can. She enjoys hurting the bad and rewarding the good--in whatever way she finds appropriate. Because of her father's abusive boyfriends, she's learned to adore the brutalization of those who abuse their power, and that is her driving force. Stella-Maris wants to attack the world and cleanse the evil she sees with fire. Another side of Stella-Maris comes in her quietness--her inner fire demon is often concealed by a veil of calm that whispers over her body like the gentle waves of the ocean. It is not until too late that people realize that the flames have consumed them.

Superhuman Abilities: On the outskirts, one sees water, the movement of the ocean, the crash of waves. When looking closer, one sees it moving, bending, cracking--the forms of flame whispering inside as water becomes a roaring fire. Yes, Hydroflare sets water ablaze. This also comes with the ability to move the water and throw it in a certain direction--if it actually works the way she plans, it can be...useful.

Equipment: Fire-retardant clothes, which did not come cheap let me tell you, oh boy working six days a week at a coffee-shop for three years sucked but now she has two outfits where she won't catch ablaze

Other: