Finals: Serenity

Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity. 

—Lao Tzu

A flurry of bullets. A cry of defiance. Six intrepid heroes enter the Empire's hideout. Only four emerge again.

They are the last of Project Phoenix. Their names will live on in legend:

King

Maanyo

Reason

Nora Belasco

However, all heroic epics will eventually have their end, in violence or peace, in victory or defeat or something in between. 

Surviving is the easy part-- the real trouble is living on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements

-Welcome to the Finals! Our delightful Finalists have made it this far, and they'll now have the option to reap the rewards of their choice last round:

-Those who left the Empress behind: At some point during your entry, your character must take note of a colossal explosion on the news. This will, of course, be the energy released by the release and dismissal of Zachariel and Tifanos from this dimension. How you react to it is up to you.

-Those who broke the Empress's chains: You have another choice ahead of you: to stay with the Empress as full partners in the rather diminished Project Phoenix or go your own way. 

-That's it! By no means must those events be the central focus of your entry; just make sure it happens by the end. Creativity is your friend in this final stretch.

Kills: Nah fam. Unless you really want to?

Due Date: Thursday, December 28 at 10 PM EST