Slot Twenty: The Girl

Don't worry, the girl is on it.

Name: Irene Archambault

Alias: The Girl

Age: 27

Gender: Feminine

Nation of Origin: Canada

Appearance: One of the few average things about Irene is her height. Not being much of a sun-worshipper, her skin is fair and her hair is resolutely dark. She has the grey eyes and strong bone structure of an Archambault, which lends her great distinction. She prefers to wear textured and colorful clothing, as opposed to the overly sleek and stark skirts and pants suits that the women around her always seem to wear; in this way she's easy to spot, wearing a maroon sweater and boots on the plane while her uncle's secretary wears a pencil skirt and Jimmy Choos. Sometimes she looks like a college student studying rather than an influential aide editing a speech for the Canadian ambassador to the UN.

Personality: In a word, tireless. When her great-uncle Thomas adopted her following the death of her parents, she handled his lack of child rearing knowledge/ability with great aplomb: by declaring herself his personal assistant instead. Twenty-two years later, she's become the world's foremost expert on managing a forgetful and disorganized billionaire. She is undeniably happy with her current situation, and has never really thought about doing anything else with her life than being a "fixer" and helping her uncle run his company. While Irene never went to a traditional school or university, instead working with tutors and taking upper level courses a la carte, she and all the other PAs get the full college party experience in their hotels during international summits, so she doesn't feel like she missed out on anything. She's currently working on her dissertation in economics in her spare time.

Superhuman Abilities: Not supernatural, but definitely remarkable; Irene is a native English and French speaker as well as fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and German, and can hold her own in several other languages. She always excelled in math, and can riddle out equations in her head more quickly than she can type them into the calculator on her phone--which comes in handy, because then she can figure currency exchange rates while writing emails (multitasking!). She's licensed to operate cars, planes, and boats, and she's experienced jet lag exactly once in her life, and it turned out that it was only because she was also suffering from appendicitis at the time; in retrospect, not the worst trip to Tokyo she's ever had...but definitely not the best.

Equipment: A smartphone with every important person's phone number on it (Yes, all of them), and a photo ID and passport that work better than psychic paper.

Other: Fulfilling the dreams of teenagers everywhere (including her younger self's), she is on first-name terms with Prince Harry. And despite having eaten the delicacies of every culture on earth, her favorite food is still a crepe suzette from the creperie down the street from her apartment in Montreal.