Slot One: King

Honey, there ain't room on the throne for anyone but me.

Name: Capricorn Traversa

Alias: King

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Nation of Origin: Your dreams, baby.

Appearance: His body is a jumble of mismatched constellations that freckle his cheeks and his nose until he's nothing but a galaxy encircling himself. Capricorn's eyes are like black coffee, bitter and brown but satisfying enough that you can overlook the absence of something genuinely sweet. Tough, wiry black hair is kept clipped short around his scalp. He's got a smile that lasts for lifetimes and a posture that welcomes you in. Three evenly spaced scars start at the top of his chest and rake themselves over one shoulder. He isn't shy about them, but he'll change the story of their origin every time. His favorite is the one where he was attacked by a lion. Capricorn's got the kind of appearance that makes you forget what you were doing before you were looking at him. Watch how he laughs, watch how he moves. If you watch long enough, you'll never even notice that you're in too deep.

Personality: Once upon a time, Capricorn was an aspiring chemist with a full scholarship and a highly coveted internship opportunity. But that wasn't his style. Capricorn likes to live life on the wild side. If the adrenaline's pumping, you can find him there in the center of it all, soaking in as much of the energy as he can. He's a social butterfly, known for his extravagant parties and excellent entertainment. With a good sense of humor and a good sense of himself, Capricorn walks with his head up high and his grin wide enough to build bridges. A reformed villain of sorts, he used to use his extensive knowledge of cocktails to kill anyone that got mixed up with the wrong people and couldn't pay the bills. He's a real slick, laid back kind of guy with words that melt together like honey and a tongue that can do much more than just spin a few tall tales. They say he could sell a cherry popsicle to a woman in white gloves and he'd be stupid if he tried to deny it. Capricorn thrives on the rumors people spread about him. The more extravagant, the more insane, the more fun he has trying to pull people into believing it. You could say he's a pathological liar with a taste for fine liquor and fine women, but with Capricorn who really knows what's the truth and what isn't?

Superhuman Abilities: Capricorn has the ability to absorb and redirect the energy of others for different uses. He's the ultimate extrovert—being in a crowded room doesn't just make him feel more energized, he is more energized. He thrives on the emotions of a crowd and drinks his full like a battery recharging itself. Don't worry, he hasn't noticed much of a difference in the people he takes energy from. (Except for the strange side effect of sobering them up so if you want to stay drunk for a while, better steer clear.) Absorbing energy increases his stamina, his alertness, and his overall mood, working better than any triple shot of espresso ever could. Its main use, however, is in the channeling of that energy into different chemicals and hormones which can then be expelled through his fingertips and into anything he wishes. When they say his parties are killer, it's not just because of the good time you're having. It's because of the lethality in his pretty smile when he offers to fix you a drink.

Equipment: Oh, honey, that's sweet. But no, Capricorn doesn't need anything but the clothes on his back (and even that's negotiable). If you're offering, though, he'll take any form of monetary donation. He's got a lifestyle to upkeep.

Other: