CHAPTER TWO

Raamin fantasizes on all the lovey dovey couples that cross her way. She dreams of living a romantic life with the love of her life shes awaiting quite impatiently for. The waking up in her pj's, having breakfast together in bed, cute walks, long drives, candle light dinners, beach walks, the sunsets and sunrises, the coffee getaways and holidays.

She feels life is how u make it and her wish is to turn her dream into reality.
Shes pretty confident shel manage to but its only possible when her mr anonymous decides to pitch up.
Little does she know that the man of her dreams will appear right at her doorstep.

Raamin likes being comfortable and has her moods of going out.
It was that lucky night that she decided to stay home. It wasnt her mood that stopped her, it was something else.. her fate!

Raamin had just taken a shower and was getting ready for bed.
The door bell rings and what she dreaded came like a storm to her ears. An echo of everyone from the lounge saying Raamin get the door,we dont want to pause the show.

With much annoyance she decided to open the door not realising that madam Raamin was in her comfy pjs with a hoodie and a handful of junk she was going to munch on in bed. Thats right she loves eating junk and loves chillin in her pjs!

As she opened the door she saw two guys she never knew. She raised her eyebrows and she heard her family ask who it was. Let me find out first she retaliated..