CHAPTER EIGHT

Raamin was worried and disturbed while Rimsaa kept singing songs about that random guy who opened the door.
They went to the lounge where their mothers were talking.
Raamin who is forever jolly threw a pillow at them and said long needed reunion it is!
Rimsaas mum was telling her sister Raamins mum about what was happening in her life.
So senti u women are she joked but when she heard their tone of speech she sat down too and listened attentively.
Rimsaas mum said my life isnt as it looks. The boy we adopted before our daughter Rimsaa and our son Rehan were born left our house with a simple note saying il be back soon. Till date there is no communication from him. He was sixteen when he left us and its been eight years since we havent heard from him.
The room was filled with an intense emotional atmosphere until Raamins phone rang. It was from an unsaved number.
Hello she whispered.
Hey he said. That magical voice again. Hell no! Did Taimoor call me she smiled to herself and moved out.
She was so stunned by the call that she didnt reply to him and so he disconnected the call. Why do i ruin things for myself she asked herself in anger and waited for her phone to ring again. She kept it in her hand and fell asleep while waiting..