CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Raamin told Rimsaa everything and Rimsaa told Raamin he was just trying to provoke her. They were all seated in the lounge packing as Rimsaa and her mums holiday was coming to an end. The door bell rang and Hamzah got the door. Assalamualaikum he said. Raamin heard the magical voice. Its Taimoor she whispered to Rimsaa. Walaikumsalam Hamzah said as Taimoor walked towards the lounge.
Raamins mum told Raamin to make coffee while she sat with him. Hows your mum Rimsaa he asked. Shes well now Rimsaa said. Is she around he asked. No Raamins mum said shes gone out for some work. Is everything ok? Yes Taimoor said just thought of visiting her since she was ill.
Taimoors phone rang as Raamin walked in with coffee. I have to leave aunty he said to Raamins mum its from the office. Im sorry he said and walked out. Raamin escorted him to the door. Dont worry i hadnt poisoned the coffee she said sarcastically. Maybe Allah saved me he winked and walked away.
How can someone be so mean and attractive at the same time she thought and went in. She took the mug of coffee and went to the balcony in search of him forgetting he was honest about the call.. Taimoor wasnt home he was at work..