CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Taimoor woke up early, got ready and prepared breakfast before everyone woke up. He made pancakes for his mum, her favorite. He also made sausages, beans, toasts and omelettes.
Taimoors mum was so happy. Havent changed an inch she proudly said. Not bad Raamin provoked. Was it extra salty he joked to annoy Raamin. They finished and sat. Taimoor i need a few things from the store his mum said. Will u go? Sure he said. Rimsaa and Raamin joined him. They shopped amd got back. Taimoors mum decided to extend her stay while Taimoor would speak to his boss. I need to speak to you Taimoor his mum said. Have u found a girl she asked. Na mum my focus was my studies. U always wanted Raamin to be your daughter in law he smiled. U remember she said joyously. Can i ask my sister to get u both engaged? No ma he said. Raamin overheard them. Y is he saying no? Does he like someone else? Am i not his type? All sorts of questions hit Raamins mind. Why are u refusing Taimoor his mum asked with concern. Let me go to New Zealand he begged. Please dont his mum said. Its necessary Taimoor said. Whats so important. If u fear losing your job dont worry u can get another job in Indonesia she said. Its not about the job Taimoor said. Its just necessary..