CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Hena delivered an adorable son who looked just like Taimoor. He was gorgeous. His name was Taifoor. Taimoor and Hena were busy in their own bubble. They were all seated for dinner when Taifoor suddenly had an asthma attack. Hena and Taimoor panicked. Raamin saw a litte Taimoor in Taifoor from the time she saw him first. She ran with first aid. She had become a nurse after her engagement was called off. She treated Taifoor until he was stable and then he was taken to the hospital. He was fine. The doctor said it was the first aid treatment which assisted Taifoor or else he could have been in danger. Thank you Raamin Taimoor said. I dont know how i will ever be able to repay u Hena said with tears. Raamin smiled. Was my pleasure. They were  home now. Hena was preparing breakfast the next day with Fizzah by her side when Raamin walked in. Hena i did u a favour yesterday i helped saved your son. Yes Raamin i will never forget your favour. What can u do for me in return she questioned. Anything Raamin. Give me Taimoor she commanded. Im a nurse if i can help save lives i can also harm lives she said wickedly.What Hena said shocked. Yes i want u to walk out on Taimoor without telling him why. U owe me Raamin said. Hena went silent for a while. What about my children she cried. Take them along. Hena was stuck. To protect my children i will have to scarifice my husband she thought to herself and quietly walked away with a short note to Taimoor saying im sorry.