CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Rimsaa couldnt stop crying. He ran and brought her a bottle of water.  Raamin was confused. Do u know how much we missed you Rimsaa asked. Taimoor was in tears too. Rimsaa told Raamin hes my elder brother. Please come meet mum she cried. I want to. Il come see her at night he said. It all made sense to Raamin now. He ran to the hospital, he cared about Rimsaa. She walked to him and apologised. He smiled and said.. Raamin it was always my mothers dream to marry a girl of her choice and her choice was you.. but with the medical condition i have i hesitate. I dont know why u hate me so much but my intention is clear. It was my duty to tell u everything. Rimsaa il come meet mum at night he said and with that he left. Raamin stopped him. Wel wait for u she said and waved til he went. Rimsaa hugged Raamin so tight. We found our Taimoor she said. We arent letting him go. Raamin never mentioned New Zealand to Rimsaa as she said its best for Taimoor to speak to them. They headed home and impatiently waited for Taimoor to come. The door bell rang and they ran to open the door. It was Hamzah. They waited longer and it was finally Taimoor. As he walked in, Raamin asked what took u so long? He laughed saying ul have to wait even longer ;)