CHAPTER TEN

Raamin replied to the text saying how u wish.. dream on!
She waited for a reply but Taimoor isnt someone who would show anyone importance.
She texted again sayin oh so attitude it is huh
He read and smiled saying to himself im not replying this soon girl..
Still no reply Raamin whined..
In anger she messaged again will u break the silence now
Taimoor replied after some hours saying impatient much😉
Oh please replied Raamin
Taimoor simply ignored..
Urghhh what is wrong with him she said.
She tried to ignore back and the easiest way was switching her phone off.
She went downstairs and saw her mum mass cooking. Whats happening here she asked.
Oh we have a one dish party tonight. Theres a small function in our street tonight where everyone will come so we get to know each other since many of our neighbours have changed.
Yay Raamin exclaimed in her mind and ran to tell Rimsaa that theyd see Taimoor and Rimsaas crush at night.
We have something to look forward to they said and went to check on what theyl wear..
Raamin switched on her phone and found one message. Rimsaa chek what he has to say Raamin commanded. Rimsaa opened the text and burst out into laughter. Raamin raised an eyebrow and asked aha go on.. Rimsaa turned the screen towards Raamin and said customer care its customer care offering 5 bonus texts. Use them on him she winked and joked and Raamin stood there disappointed.