CHAPTER FIVE

Raamin kept all the mails on the table and took a parcel that was wrapped in red she saw the guy leave into her room.
She opened it and was left stunned. It was a beautiful glass jar that had a tag things you dont know about me.
It had many chits and her hands trembled as she opened it.
Her question was why would he start with something like this? Is he some sort of a mystery man?

She left it away and went downstairs to attend to the guests that had come. It was her aunts family from Indonesia who had come to meet them after some time. She had just pitched up as she wanted to surprise them.

Raamin ur aunt and her daughter Rimsaa will share a room with u Raamins mum commamded while the boys will share a room with your brother Hamzah.

Sure Raamin smiled. Il get the place arranged for all in Hamzah and my room and she strolled away. The first thing she did was keep away the jar so no one would notice it. She then done the arrangements and went downstairs to eat dinner.

They had an amazing meal and had so much to talk about that they didnt realise the time. It was past midnight when Raamin and Rimsaa went to the room leaving everyone else behind.

Raamin and Rimsaa hadnt met in years so they had so much to catch up on. They spoke till sunrise and that gave Raamin a good enough excuse to bunk school that day.

Raamin and Rimsaa woke up at midday, took a shower and went down for brunch.
They had pancakes and were in the lounge where all the boys were.

Raamin i need u to get the groceries for me her mum said. Im sending u the list. Raamin took her bag and walked to the nearby bus station to go shop. She asked Rimsaa to join her as she was also going to stop by the library to collect some books but Rimsaa insisted to stay behind as she was jetlegged.

Raamin went to the store first and she saw the same guy there. Wow she exclaimed. Raamin he said and her mouth opened wide wondering how he knew her name..