CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Taimoor walked out to answer his call. Hena finished off. She put the kids to bed and freshened up. She went to sit beside her love. What did u want to ask me Taimoor said. Shall i speak to my brother Taha about Raamin. Shes an amazing person. Shel truly love her other half. Taimoor got up. Are u serious he asked. Yes she said. May I? Sure Taimoor said. Ur truly my blessing. Hena spoke to her brother. He agreed as he trusted Hena alot. Give me Raamins number she asked Taimoor. She called Hena. Can i come over she asked. Sure Raamin said. Taimoors family went to her apartment. Raamin was packing to leave. Where u off to Hena asked. Back home. Why Hena asked. I dont know she complained. Raamin i would like to ask for your hand in marriage with my brother Taha she said. Raamin was left frozen. Please consider it Hena smiled. With that they left. I tried to destroy her life yet she wants to build mine. How can she be so strong? She went to their house the next day. Please come in Hena smiled. Is that how ul welcome your sister in law she blushed. Hena took Raamin into a hug. Im soo happy for you i shall call my brother right away. Why not your mum Raamin asked. Our parents are no more Hena said sadly. Its just me and Taha. Iv always been worried about him but with you i remain assured hel prosper in every way. She called Taha and called him to Indonesia. Taimoor walked in. Lets start with the preps Hena said joyously.cingratulations Raamin Taimoor smiled. Raamin got up and told Hena u really did pay me back.. for life.

THE END!