CHAPTER THIRTY

Weeks past and Taimoor never crossed Raamins way. He was finding it awkward to stay under the same roof. Raamin was struggling too. I wish i could tell you Raamin said. Everyone was having dinner when Taimoor spoke up. Mum i have booked our tickets for Indonesia after two days. Please start packing. Dont leave so soon Raamins mum said. Its necessary to be back home now Taimoor said. Raamin was upset. Taimoor was in the guestroom when Raamin walked in. He ignored her and continued packing. Taimoor listen she said. Go on he smiled. Are u upset with me she asked. No Raamin im not. Why are you leaving then she asked? This isnt home he said. I need to go to Indonesia for my mothers happiness. Is it because of Sameer that ur ignoring me she asked. Its not because of Sameer Taimoor said. Its because of the right he has over you now. U belong to him and its wrong of me to intervene. She pulled him into a hug and he politely pushed her away. I dont want to ruin your life he smiled. Sameer wouldnt approve this. With that he walked away to answer his call. Raamin quielty followed him. It was Hena. Hena and Taimoor had an affair in high school until Taimoors mum had told him that she wants Raamin to be his wife. Obediently and pretty loyally he explained to her everything and Hena understood. Raamins jaw dropped. He left his love for his mums choice which was me. I need to tell him the truth. Taimoor continued to be friends with Hena and so Hena called to inquire about his health. U engaged yet Hena questioned. No Taimoor said. Il introduce you to my mum once im back as i wont hurt her now. Raamin is engaged and my mum will accept you he said. He turned and saw Raamin. Disappointed he looked at her. Im sorry she said. U are always sorry he said and walked out.