CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Taimoor called Raamin at night and asked how Rimsaas mum was. Raamin said she was better and was asked to be on bed rest. Their conversation led no further. He disconnected and started packing.
Taimoors job was taking up most of his time. His company was sending him to New Zealand for 5 weeks to work on a project. He started off his journey and when he got to New Zealand he got really busy with work.
Days passed and everyday Raamin would end up disappointed when she wouldnt find a single message from him. Raamins patience level was tested enough. She picked the phone and dialled his number. Raahil answered. Can i speak to Taimoor she asked. Taimoor is away for some weeks due to work he said. Oh she answered and Raahil disconnected. When she found out she wouldnt be in touch with Taimoor for some weeks nor would she see him she was left in tears. She told Rimsaa and Rimsaa told her not to get too attached but sadly it was out of Raamins control. She was already so attached. She realised she misses him..
She called Raahil again and asked for Taimoors contact details. Raahil said i can give u his email adress only and Raamin was content with that piece of information. As soon as she got his email adress she messaged asking when do u return?
Maybe never he replied. His company had decided to give him a promotion and transfer him to New Zealand.
He told Raamin about it and she said no they cant do that.
Affected much he replied and she said yes pretty more than i expected. This left a smile on Taimoors face.
How is Rimsas mum and when do they return he asked?
Shes well now and they return after 3 weeks Raamin said. Very bothered u are about Rimsaa Raamin asked and yes he replied.
This left Raamin upset. Am i going to have my heart broken she asked herself and completely stopped messaging him.
He didnt message either and was going to return after a week to completely pack up before moving to New Zealand forever.