CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Raamin tried to occupy herself to get Taimoor off her mind. Everyone went shopping and Raamin said shed stay back. She was chopping vegetables to prepare a chop suey for dinner when the door bell rang. She opened the door. Taimoor yes it was Taimoor. He looked at her and said Assalamualaikum. Walaikumsalam she said. Im alone and busy. What do u want?
Wont u offer me coffee? He asked.
Oh that il make for my husband only she smirked. Ok then he walked in. U dont get so comfortable at someones house she said. Ok he smiled. She couldnt hold her anger in anymore. Rimsaas not home she said on top of her voice. Ok he said. What are u she asked. How can u be so stone hearted. I need to protect Rimsaa from u she said. Ok was all he replied.
What do u want Taimoor? I wanted to speak to u Raamin he said. Well i dont so leave she said as she pointed her finger towards the door. Ok he said again and walked away.
Everyone returned and they all ate dinner. Meanwhile Taimoor was telling Raahil about his transfer when his phone vibrated. It was Raamin. Im sorry she said. Just a rough day. He began typing and she called and apologised. Its ok he said. I want to speak to your aunt he said. If its about Rimsaa i think u should ask Rimsaa first Raamin said. He asked what time best suited for a visit to their house. Raamin said some stubborn human u are huh.. ok he replied and diconnected the call.