CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Rimsaa sat beside Taimoor while Raamin went to call their mum. Rimsaas mum walked in. Taimoor had been escaping her for weeks. He feared her reaction when shed see him. As she walked in he said Assalamualaikum and turned towards her. Just when she saw him she recognised him. My Taimoor she whispered with a tear rolling down her eye. He hugged her and smiled. Im back Taimoor said. How are u feeling now mum he asked. Just then Raamins mum walked in and held her sister. He was at the hospital too she said. He came to consult the doctor about you. Im well how are u feeling my son she asked. Im better mum the medicines are helping. Raamins mum had no clue about what was wrong with Taimoor. She asked and her sister explained everything. Never leave me again Taimoors mum pleaded. Il have all communication with you mum but i have a good job and theyre transferring me to New Zealand. Taimoor please move in with us to Indonesia please dont go she cried. He rubbed her tears away. Il speak to them he said whilst holding his mothers hand. Dont u want to know why i left mum he asked. No she said. So long as you are back and promise to never leave. Raamin was over the moon. No New Zealand she told Rimsaa. Rimsaa joked back saying Indonesia is far too..