CHAPTER NINE

Rimsaa excitedly asked Raamin whose call it was. Nothing special Raamin said. Yeah i see that smile on your face silently whispers Taimoor she joked and hugged Raamin.
Raamin waited for another call from him but no missed call nor incoming every time she checked.
Rimsaa dialled the number that had called without telling Raamin and as soon as it connected she threw the phone to Raamin whispering speak.
Raamin was so confused. If i disconnect its rude and if i dont, what do i say..
Hello he said. But it wasnt the magical voice..
She threw the phone back to Rimsaa since it sounded like her crush.
Hello he said again and Rimsaa drowned into his voice.. Hello he said again but no answer.
Who is it another voice asked the guy on the background and Raamin put the phone on speaker. Rimsaa and Raamin kept quiet listening to the voice that was so magical for them respectively until there was a knock on the door. Raamin open the door said her aunt. Oh crap cut the line Raamin said without realising she would be heard by Taimoor.
Few minutes later they received a text from the same number reading why call if u dont want to speak? Record my voice if it mesmerizes u this deep 😉
The girls read it and laughed so hard. What idiots we are. Why were we silent they laughed. And the knock was the perfect way to ruin our moment they said with annoyance..