CHAPTER FOUR

The sunrays lit Raamins room forcing her to wake up. She checked the time and shot out of bed realising shes late again.

She narrated the previous nights incident to her friends and no one was bothered. All she wanted to know is who he was. She had no idea on how to search for him on any social media because neither did she know his name nor how he looked. It was just his voice that had done the magic!

She decided it was best to just let it go. She reached home and was having lunch. From her house window she noticed a guy come out from house 437. She ran by the corner to see without him noticing. Damn! was her reaction as he slipped his hands through his light brown silky hair. To her amazement he was walking towards her house lawn to her mailbox. She saw him leave something there and walk away. She couldnt wait to go chek. As soon as he was back in the house she sprinted to her mailbox barefoot. She opened it and noticed he was watching her from the window. What an idiot u are Raamin, couldnt u just wait she muttered to herself. She looked up again to the window to chek if she was imagining him or he was really there. And yes he was. He winked at her and she carried the mails into the house pretty embarassed.