CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Raamin was sad. She cried as Rimsaa packed. Rimsaa assured her all will be well. It was time for Taimoors family to leave. They bid farewell. Raamin never went to the airport. Taimoor and his family landed Indonesia. Raamin kept staring at her phone. She awaited Taimoors call but it was Sameer instead. She never answered. After a few days Taimoors mum called to invite Raamins family to Taimoors wedding. Yes Taimoors wedding. They decided to get married instead of engaged. Raamins mum told Raamin and Hamzah to pack as they would fly to Indonesia. Raamin had no option but to comply. Raamins family reached Indonesia and headed to Taimoors house. Preparations were going on and Raamin was shattered. Raamins mum was impatient to meet Hena. They went to her place to give some gifts. Raamin went along. Raamin introduced herself to Hena and to her shock Hena had no negative reaction. Hena was a simple beautiful and polite girl. Just Taimoors type. Very lucky you are Raamin told Hena. Truly am Hena said. Was totally worth the wait. With that they left. Taimoor amd Raamin hadnt crossed ways yet. It was not by choice it was just a coincidence. Finally Taimoors big day arrived. Taimoor let me have a glance of you his mum shouted before i leave for the hall. Taimoor all suited and booted made his way downstairs. Raamin was left stunned. Wow was her expression. Call off the wedding Raamin messaged him. He didnt reply. I dont break hearts he said to himself.