CHAPTER TWENTY

The night seemed so long for Raamin. It was finally time to go see him. She asked Rimsaa to accompany her to provoke Taimoor. They got there before Taimoor. They sat on the grass waiting for Taimoor. He reached and walked towards them. Assalamualaikum he said. Walaikumsalam they said. They sat on a bench. What do u have to say Taimoor Raamin asked. Before i start i wanted to ask how iv hurt Rimsaa he asked. Raahil Raamin said. Because of u he called her by mistake. Im sorry Rimsaa Taimoor said whole heartedly. She doesnt know who i am he told himself. After i tell u this, i trust you both to help and support me, please dont misunderstand my decision he started. I was born in a poor family with a medical condition. My parents were unable to cope with the charges and so they left me at an orphanage. I was then adopted by another family. They raised and kept me really well. They were even told about my health condition to which they had no negative reaction. I was the eldest child followed by a sister and a brother. At the age of sixteen, my health deteriorated and my parents were financially unstable. I overheard them and had a fear of losing them. They meant alot to me and i wasnt ready to lose them. I decided to leave them until i am independant and then care for them. I havent had any sort of communication with them from that time. Raamin and Rimsaa were silent and in tears. How can we help Raamin asked. Taimoor walked towards Rimsaa and asked do u know who i am? No Rimsaa said. He held her hand and said im Taimoor. Taimoor Rimsaa im Taimoor. Just them Rimsaa hugged him so tight and started crying.