CHAPTER ELEVEN

Raamin and Rimsaa dressed well and left for the gathering.
They got late as Rimsaas mum was feeling ill and so stayed in.
They both noticed their crush and they looked dashing!
Rimsaas crush smiled at her and even became friends with her. His name was Raahil.
Taimoor on the other hand totally ignored Raamin. It was like she never existed. He mingled with many people and was having a great evening.
The evening went well. Taimoor and Raahil left early, straight after they ate.
Raamin and Rimsaa went home too. Rimsaa was over the moon. Raahil had spoken to her so nicely. Raamin on the other hand was angry. She wanted to text him so desperately but Rimsaa stopped her. Rimsaa played a movie to calm Raamin down.
While they were watching, the phone rang. It was the same number. Raamin refused to answer and so Rimsaa did the honours. Little did she know what awaited her. It was Raahils voice on the call..
Hey sweetheart he said.. Rimsaa was overjoyed. She pulled Raamin and switched the speaker on.. Hey there he said again. Hi is all Rimsaa could utter. Raahil sensed the voice and said so sorry dint realise Taimoor used my phone last, I just dialled the last number without checking as i only call on one number and thats my fiance Hayah.
So sorry to disturb he said and disconnected.
Rimsaas eyes filled with tears as she hugged Raamin. He told me we are just friends when we met why did i dream so further?