CHAPTER TWELVE

Raamin tried to change Rimsaas mood and so she planned a day out with her. They went around, shopped and while they were having lunch Raamins phone rang.
Without a second thought she didnt even wait for anyone to speak. She straight away asked whether it was Taimoor or Raahil?
Taimoor he said. Obviously it is she said. Who els can it be? Who else? U are the rootcause of troubles everywhere. If it wasnt for u nothing would happen. U are .. shhh he said and his voice stopped her. What are u saying? She spoke even more angrily now. So innocent u want to sound. Behaving like u havent done a thing and she cut him off.
Taimoor was clueless as to why Raamin exploded like a bomb.
Apart from being clumsy i guess shes mental too he exclaimed!
He spoke to himself saying If only u knew Raamin i have no option but to tell u everything, if it wasnt for my mothers happiness i wouldnt even do this whole act of popping up in your life.
He left the phone and went for his first job interview. He had completed his studies and had graduated as a software engineer. Everything went well and he was given a job.
He went out to celebrate with Raahil. They ended up at the same place where Rimsaa and Raamin were.
Taimoor didnt even notice them. When Raamin saw him she took her phone and messaged saying why are u so cruel? Why are u following us? How can u be so happy after hurting someone so much? Taimoor saw his phone beep but never checked. Raamin got annoyed and called. As he answered she simply said chek ur message. He laughed saying does my reply bother u so much and cut the line.