CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Raamins heart sank. I cant let him go. I want to be his even if its for a day she cried. She went and spoke to Rimsaa. They told Taimoors mum about it. Taimoor has a point his mum said. He is only thinking about u Raamin. Taimoor walked downstairs and heard Raamin tell her mum and Taimoors mother that his health was not going to stop her from marrying him. So in love huh he messaged her. Yes she replied. Time is too short to hide my feelings. Wow he said cant believe its my lungs that forced out your feelings before time. Taimoor was going for a checkup. Its a miracle the doctors said, the medicines have worked. Theres 50% of an improvement. Taimoor went straight to the prayer mat and praised the lord. He went home and mailed the results to his doctor in New Zealand. The doctor said the same thing. Taimoor was speechless. He broke the news to the family. Everyone was overjoyed. Raamin started looking after Taimoor really well. She would do his laundry, clean his room and handle all his necessary jobs. Trying to prove ul be an ideal wife he joked as he pulled the pillow off her hand. Il try she said shy and she walked away. He held her hand. Look here he said. Yh she responded biting her lip. Are u happy about this? Cant wait for to be your mrs she said honestly. I was talking about my health he winked and let her go. Raamin was furious. Dont mess with me she messaged. Dont have the courage to he replied. Why make me spill out my feelings she questioned. Love your honesty he replied. I hate your sense of humor she warned. Get used to it he smirked.